Hot Toys 1/6 The Predator Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this is real but if it is, then HT thinks this won't sell much as a regular release.

35628745_2409052239112664_6484974015038357504_n.jpg

I did see elsewhere that this image was fake.

of course it's fake. "coming soon" gives it away. HT predators are coming never and HT avengers are coming with no delay between them.

Glad I not only just watched the whole movie in that trailer but also got to hear the whopping same Predator roar sound sample 50x.

There's much more to the story than a big, mutant Pred. You're going to be fine.

Signed,
Someone who read more spoilers than they would've liked

There's much more to the story than a big, mutant Pred. You're going to be fine.

Signed,
Someone who read more spoilers than they would've liked

With the info u have do u think it will be a good movie . I avoided all spoilers

There's much more to the story than a big, mutant Pred.
I wouldn't call it a "story". It's just a spoken thing to excuse the stupidity of seein' Predators in human gear firing human weapons (already spoiled by last year's BTS shots and the new trailer) and to set-up a sequel. All on all, the CGI Perdator is the main villain and the thing for main characters to overcome. That's all there is to the actual plot.

With the info u have do u think it will be a good movie . I avoided all spoilers

Good? I don't know, we'll have to see. I'm pretty open-minded on these, especially Predator movies. As long as they're fun, at least somewhat original, and not completely illogical, I'm happy. And it does seem like this movie will be a fun one with lots more for Predator fans to latch onto than what's been revealed so far.

Good? I don't know, we'll have to see. I'm pretty open-minded on these, especially Predator movies. As long as they're fun, at least somewhat original, and not completely illogical, I'm happy. And it does seem like this movie will be a fun one with lots more for Predator fans to latch onto than what's been revealed so far.

:exactly:

Based on some of the comments here, it seems many people want to dislike it before even having seen it. Similar to how they dislike HT Predator figures, yet complain when HT favors making figures from other universes over Predators.

First trailer I thought looked a bit lackluster, but the last two have looked pretty intriguing and neat.

:exactly:

Based on some of the comments here, it seems many people want to dislike it before even having seen it. Similar to how they dislike HT Predator figures, yet complain when HT favors making figures from other universes over Predators.

First trailer I thought looked a bit lackluster, but the last two have looked pretty intriguing and neat.

I agree. The first trailer was underwhelming to say the least. But the second one really stepped it up.

I'm very curious to see how this "mutant predator" plays into the plot. Why is it after the other predator?

I think as long as the story is explained and makes sense it will be really good. If it's left too vague like say Prometheus was it will be horrible.

I can somewhat agree with that. There's a definite division between the Stan Winston designs and everything that came after. Even though I like some of the later designs, they aren't even close.

I think Stan Winston's designs will always be in a league of their own that no one else will get close to.

This is exactly what we need for Aliens / Predator Universe, action blockbuster movies with zero theory bullshxx
I never understand why would the focus point be the Android in an alien movie, this is pisses me off! Not to mention Ridley stopped Alien5 to happen, what a dirty move!

I think Stan Winston's designs will always be in a league of their own that no one else will get close to.

Agree. In the realm of post-Winston designs, this new one I feel is kind of in the middle with Wolf Predator. Not as bad as linebacker AVP Preds, but not quite as appealing as the 2010, reptilian-esque Predators.

I too agree with this statement much like the original EndoT800. I don't mind the Wolf Predator design, hopefully NECA will give us that one of these days in 1/4th scale.

Back