Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars future releases?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only interested in Palps if we get two headsculpts like the sideshow release!

Wow - finally some juicy HT news. Hoth Leia and Emperor - couldn't have asked for a better duo to be coming soon.:yess:

That HS Boba does look pretty cool.

YES!!!!!!

giphy.gif

1125x682_previewbanner_RoyalGuard_TBD.jpg

Wow! That Royal Guard is just beautiful! One of my all-time favorite Star Wars character designs.

Hoth Leia, I have been waiting for you for far too long. That is the one figure of her I want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

What the...? So...due to celebration this weekend, we're potentially looking at numerous announcements huh? This is great. And they all look like good stuff. Things we actually want! Emperor! Hoth Leia! I'm not a big fan of the royal guard but I know folks dig them so this is a big win too! Definitely getting Emperor and Leia. Boba Fett is iffy. I didn't care that much about regular Fett, not sure I care about one in that cartoon color scheme. Should be an exclusive. I can't see him getting a standard release.

Sorry i'm not just rainbow and ponies. For $250 it should be flawless.

Royal Guard is nice but your spending apprx $230 for what? Helmet and a robe? It more of a decorative / supporting / background piece!! Emperor as well. Its a beautiful “presence” in your collection but again its a face sculpt (no hidden face sculpt) covered in a robe.

I would imagine I'll buy all of them, probably even the silly fett. A couple huge holes hopefully filled in the next 18 or so months.

So long overdue. I'm just gonna enjoy the announcement for a few hours before i get into nitpicking over a prototype that we only got a single picture of.

:blissy

What's with all these post with ultimatums? I'll only buy the Royal guard if he comes with 18 accessories, including 2 headsculpts, inner armor and 87 points of articulation!

Back