Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars future releases?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup
848f380b313e70eb17109c35a1105582.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:yess: :yess: :yess: Hoth Leia FTW! That's the version I wanted - looks pretty good, can't wait to see more pics - an insta-buy for me! :rock

I owned the old Sideshow palatine but sold it off. Cannot wait for the hot toys figure can only imagine how amazing it will be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Real question is will the Emperor come with lightning to shoot out of his hands?

No interest in the royal guards just because I would feel the need to have two, not just one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any chance we can get a better scan of those pages? Kinda wanna read what actor Louis Koo has to say about Star Wars? Dude has an insane collection of Darth Vader's. If memory serves me right, he has that life size bust that breathes and stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

We're all waiting for better scans.

Make time g'damnit! Lol

With 3 consecutive 12 hour shifts, not likely. Would help if anyone can tell me which issue to buy though

Palpatine with 2 of these guys would look pretty epic.

Although Palpatine and Vader would also look good too.

Very exciting. Hope HT announce one of them at Celebration....

1125x682_previewbanner_RoyalGuard_TBD.jpg

Awesome to see Palpatine and Hoth Leia!!!

Would like them to round off the Rogue One characters Cassian, Krennic, and Bodhi for the few of us that enjoyed the film. :pray:
(then I'll be forced to buy the Deathtroopers.... :lol)

I wish they'd pick a ****ing stand and stick with it. Rectangles and hexagons, dammit Hot Toys quit playing with my heart like this!

Still no Jedi Luke? I thought this had been in progress for sometime.

Excited for The Emperor and Hoth Leia though.

I have access to buy this magazine in Toronto. Not sure if I'll have time to hit P Mall to buy it.

That would be great. Frustrating how these pics are always so blurry. Damn phones.:lol

Back