Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars future releases?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, i'm the guy who didn't watch Holiday Special to save his sanity. What is Holiday Special Boba Fett?

bobafett-holidayspecial_1316456536-400x273.jpg

Sorry, i'm the guy who didn't watch Holiday Special to save his sanity. What is Holiday Special Boba Fett?

I didn't see all of it either I don't think, just parts. But he basically looks like this:

Edit: Captain Clown got a picture first

And thanks for the clearer photo BuGz!

I think so to. She's definitely getting ordered. From what I can see, the likeness is great!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

don't think the boots were that tall. but she does look awesome from hat we all can see. I just ordered a body for my custom hoth leia. I guess it will do for now until his becomes official.

Hoth Leia means good chance for Luke and Han down the road......ahhhh yeah. :yess:

I don't know if we should read anything into Hoth Leia regarding other Hoth/ ESB figures. This may have been produced as a response to Carrie's death - it's still only a couple of years since the Sideshow Hoth figures. Hope I'm wrong though.

Let's hope Sideshow don't decide to announce a Hoth Leia :pray:

The Emperor looks freaking amazing. To think I always paid silly money for the old Hasbro 12" figure on evilbay lol
9c1f4fbff1fea541e83e1258a5bfc8fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back