Hot Toys 1/6 scale - TDK- Nurse Joker - SDCC EX (Fantasy thread ; _ ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 scale - TDK- Nurse Joker - SDCC EX (speculation so people stop whini

Hot Toys is killing me with this slow roll out! Really curious if this is going to be the DC Toy Fairs exclusive...

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 scale - TDK- Nurse Joker - SDCC EX (speculation so people stop whini

Romero Joker would be fricking awesome.....I’d rather have that than nurse joker any day of the week. But I’m a huge 66 Batman fan.

afd9087c7410832f6c510425514b579e.gif

God I wish Hot Toys had made Romero Joker. Of all the MIA Hot Toys releases over the years, that's still the one that burns me the most... :monkey2

You can't get truly excited about anything this company announces anymore. I remember the days when you could.

They said they will make Fox, and it never happened.

I'm still waiting for Venom Snake and Returns Penguin and Catwoman.

The predictions/ rumor were Anakin, Black Panther dad, Capt America, and Nurse Joker.

Well, tonight HT showed Capt America and BP. 3 out of 4...not bad.

So no Nurse Joker. And that's that.

Black and white Capt America and Tchaka were just announced, with Sith Anakin that’s 3 out of 4 predicted. Could nurse Joker actually be coming? Guess Tronman took his place.

Maybe Hot Toys is holding out for nearer to sdcc because it will be the best selling one!

M-..M-Maybe they decided Nurse Joker would do better as a wide release, r-rather than a con exclusive? Right? ;__;

I mean, it's freaky how all of the predictions were right except for Nurse Joker; right down to that weird black & white Captain America. I'm really curious to see if we'll see something at SDCC.

Praying it'll be a standard release. :pray: All of the exclusives are from Disney properties too, so maybe it was pushed to accommodate some weird contract thing? Who knows.

I mean, it's freaky how all of the predictions were right except for Nurse Joker. Down to that weird black & white Captain America. I'm really curious to see if a Nurse Joker will be announced at SDCC, with that new 1/4 head shrunken to 1/6.

Usually the guesses each year are almost dead on minus a surprise release. I think it would probably be short sided of HT do make it a SDCC exclusive instead of a wide open

Not going to happen........

It would be really awesome to see this become a reality. I don't personally collect 1/6 but it would still be cool to see others photos if this does get made. That 3rd party one actually isn't too bad!

And the title of the thread can now be changed.

Back