Hot Toys 1/6 scale - TDK- Nurse Joker - SDCC EX (Fantasy thread ; _ ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well 10th anniversary of TDK is on the 18th so that’s the latest I would expect any type of HL Joker announcement. Day of preview night. We’ll see what happens. Could be a reveal at the show. Fingers crossed.

A new DX Jack Joker would be welcome. Sick to death of Heath over and over and over and over.

I'm with you there, we don't need another another DX Heath. Another Jack Joker would be cool but I wish the next DX was a Returns Catwoman with two sculpts, clean and battle damaged.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this as 3.0 or as another DX figure along with another attempt at a 1/6 Begins Batman likely as a DX too.

This has been said every year and every year it doesn't happen. I'm surprised you all don't give up by now. I suppose if its said every year consistently, you're bound to get it right eventually.

This has been said every year and every year it doesn't happen. I'm surprised you all don't give up by now. I suppose if its said every year consistently, you're bound to get it right eventually.

Well you can pretty much say Hot Toys is going to release another Ledger Joker and always be right.

Well, I'd like a Ra's al Ghul in the ninja suit.

Yeah, I'd rather see stuff that have never been done before than another Ledger, Nicholson, Leto, Keaton, Bale or Affleck again.

Make a Liam Neeson Ra's, make Pfieffer Catwoman, Devito Penguin (we have a 1/6 Deathstroke now, why not the a villain as iconic as the Penguin), Romero Joker, Kilmer Batman, O'Donnell Robin, Carrey and/or Gorshin Riddler.

It would actually make 1/6 Batman and DC collecting fun again. It's so ****ing boring now.

Back