1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder, how do you cut bread and make stuff from paper in the UK? I heard knives and scissors are prohibited.

Can buy knives and scissors in pretty much any supermarket lol not sure where you get your information.

Just picked him up today:
83d78e99ec6510ec48f179251a92979f.jpg
9ad4f77cee577d57cb8c9a036abd3275.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got mine setup, and the bandolier snap aren’t too difficult to get in as long as you snap them in prior to attaching the sword/scabbard. So attach the two snaps to his side, and then line up the slot in his back with the bandoleer slot and push the scabbard tab in carefully. I originally did the sword first, and that made the side snaps impossible.

I would say the instructions for attaching the grenades are wrong if I am looking at them right. You definitely want the loop to be held in place by the grenade lever (long black slender part). The picture seems to show the loop going totally around the grenade, which will not hold the grenade in place. Also, my front loop was tucked and hidden away, so I had to fish it out with a soft plastic tool.

Overall this is a great looking figure, one of the best...but the articulation sucks, just like the rest of the line. I think I’d prefer they use designs more similar to their Iron Man figures so that they could be posed more, but that would hurt the look. It does look great though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone who has this manage to attach the bandolier to the snaps? Seems a bit too small. I got one snap, but the other is actually behind the radio on his belt. I ended up popping off one of the 'rivets' in the process.I managed to reglue it so I think I'm just going to keep the bandolier as it is.

It is a gorgeous figure once you get it together.

Do the snaps prior to attaching the sword/scabbard, and it is pretty easy to attach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You’re right, that one is cool too! Seems like there are a number of cool choices, if one wants to add a shotgun to his arsenal. I’m definitely going with something with a pistol grip, if I get him one. I’ve seen some pretty cool ones on eBay too.

There are a wide variety of pistol grip shotguns out there. Here's a shot of that metal Flagset one with a plastic one (from an old HT Chris Redfield) that I was planning to use with a custom Crossbones I'm throwing together. Really no comparison.

shotguns_thumbnail.jpeg

Guys...help me out here...

I was just browsing some listings on eBay, and a few sellers had DS up for $99.99 USD...

What the hell is going on there? Top rated sellers apparently, with decent feedback. Can someone explain?

Figure looks amazing. To anyone who has it in hand, are the scales on the scalemail raised, or are the black separation divots painted (like v1 Thor)? Thx!

Can someone tell me more about the articulation in this figure? What are the range of poses I can do?
Don't want to be burned by First Order Stormtroopers ever again!

Got him yesterday. Very happy with him overall but an unmasked sculpt would have been a great addition. Hopefully there is a third party one available soon as there was for the Arkham Knight Batman.

I'm wondering why he has shotgun cartridges on his shoulder but doesn't come with a shotgun? Only other minor complaint is due the nature of the leg armour and the black combat pants underneath it gives the illusion of him having short legs from front on.

Despite those few nitpicks I love this figure and hope we get more Arkham stuff from HT soon. They could do so much with this line and have barely scratched the surface. Give us Batgirl, Nightwing, Harley, Robin, Freeze, Bane, Riddler, Penguin, Two Face etc please Hot Toys!!

A few crappy pics. Just waiting on a custom cape for Batman now.

DS1.jpg
DS2.jpg
DS3.jpg
DS4.jpg
DS5.jpg

Got him yesterday. Very happy with him overall but an unmasked sculpt would have been a great addition. Hopefully there is a third party one available soon as there was for the Arkham Knight Batman.

I'm wondering why he has shotgun cartridges on his shoulder but doesn't come with a shotgun? Only other minor complaint is due the nature of the leg armour and the black combat pants underneath it gives the illusion of him having short legs from front on.

Despite those few nitpicks I love this figure and hope we get more Arkham stuff from HT soon. They could do so much with this line and have barely scratched the surface. Give us Batgirl, Nightwing, Harley, Robin, Freeze, Bane, Riddler, Penguin, Two Face etc please Hot Toys!!

A few crappy pics. Just waiting on a custom cape for Batman now.

:clap They're not crappy pics at all! Even tho I have this fig. I'm still in awe when I see others' photos of it.

Well eleven made the BW AKB, so perchance they may make one for this.

:clap They're not crappy pics at all! Even tho I have this fig. I'm still in awe when I see others' photos of it.

Well eleven made the BW AKB, so perchance they may make one for this.

I hope so! Love the unmasked sculpt the Prime 1 Deathstroke came with.

It will be criminal to not get a Origins Batman with how good Deathstroke turned out. City Bats is too old and not up to the same quality and the Knight Bats is just awkward and meh overall.

It will be criminal to not get a Origins Batman with how good Deathstroke turned out. City Bats is too old and not up to the same quality and the Knight Bats is just awkward and meh overall.

Origins Batman is certainly much better than Knight but still too armoured for my liking. The silver belt is dull to, lacking that colour contrast you expect from his utility belt.

I'd prefer they redid City Bats with an approach similar to the BvS Batman allowing him much better articulation. Obviously that's never gonna happen but I can hope lol.

Back