1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the black imperial cloth cap from the female space officer set fit the Krennic sculpt?

"Oh it's beautiful!"

97063115_10163890950790604_5162300082745245696_o.jpg

*Copper wires removed.

Very nice might need to do that to mine when I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big fan of the outfit for this character, but Bens face is enough to stop me purchasing the figure.

Actually after just finishing up that new Outsider series he starred in, I have a hard time not seeing him as that character every time I look at this now. Lol

What a great show that was. Another fantastic ensemble cast he was a part of. Sure can pick good projects.

looking forward to your pics JB.
Do you have Tarkin to pose alongside?

Yes I do. And two Death Troopers standing by....

C'mon Krennic!

Been watching the UPS truck all day on their tracking app hovering within 4 blocks of my house since 10:30am... it just got delivered. WTH :lol

Great pic and pose, Darth_Tabarnak!

My two Krennic figures arrive from Sideshow tomorrow and interestingly enough the shipping charge for the pair is about $29 which is about the same price they would normally charge me for a single figure.

Wait, what make is the figure on the left?
Seems decent enough to start a Thrawn custom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good point, I had toyed with the idea of ordering a second Krennic in an attempt to do a custom, but $30 is a lot better haha.

30? You guys should have grabbed it when it was 12 bucks in clearance! It was a disney store exclusive, for it?s time it?s a good version of krennic until this arrived! Lolol honestly UPS has been slacking, if you know where their distribution center you could literally go and pick it up if it?s town. Mine arrives thursday but it was picked up yesterday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back