1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here! So pumped. Now do I wait for the ups guy or just have him delivered to the store and pick him up?

I have not received any messages about shipping on my end yet. I might be one of those people to have to wait longer poo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad I?m not the only nut who ordered 2.

Anyone else going to remove the copper wire from the cape to avoid future staining?

I am glad I?m not the only nut who ordered 2.

Anyone else going to remove the copper wire from the cape to avoid future staining?

Two was never a doubt for me when Krennic was unveiled, I had all but given up on getting him and was beyond excited when he was announced. I have been sitting on four death troopers this whole time.

And yes, I need to get that wire out. It was definitely problematic on the Han figure, but on Krennic it would basically ruin the look.

As usual, as soon as I post delivery time, UPS changes it -- now delayed until Monday.

I wonder where they sent it now?

Oh that's bitter Wor ! 2 day wait and on a weekend too.

I'm going to have to sign up for that ap for tracking the delivery van. Then go and chase him !

That's weird mine's still set for "Delivery by 9p" ...I probably just jinxed it.
Your's shipping from T.O. Wor?

Shipped out from Newbury Park yesterday. Now in Vernon.

I got this about 30 minutes ago: Your package has been delayed due to events beyond our control. We're adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible.

This always happens on Friday ship/Sat delivery from Sideshow with me. UPS just can't seem to do one day service unless its a weekday. If it shipped on Monday, I'd get it Tuesday. I wish I could let SS know NOT ship my stuff on Friday and just wait until Monday because the kicking around for a weekend is where damage occurs.

Shipped out from Newbury Park yesterday. Now in Vernon.

I got this about 30 minutes ago: Your package has been delayed due to events beyond our control. We're adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible.

This always happens on Friday ship/Sat delivery from Sideshow with me. UPS just can't seem to do one day service unless its a weekday. If it shipped on Monday, I'd get it Tuesday. I wish I could let SS know NOT ship my stuff on Friday and just wait until Monday because the kicking around for a weekend is where damage occurs.

Gotcha... Vernon? Let?s go 20 miles outta LA then back. That?s ridiculous man. Hope yours arrives safe and sound.

Thursday for me. That sucks wor, in times like this, military directors are a nice escape from everything going on. Post pics everyone when he arrives. Plus, if anyone gets the wire out, post instructions.

Back