1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to recall Krennic is only ever seen without the cape or rain cloak in the one brief flashback party scene. Hopefully HT didn't view his costume as only ever having something hanging over the tunic (ie and visibly glued/sewed clips, magnets or velcro in a way that's going to make the tunic not usable on its own.)

BUT flashback Krennic had lower ranks (as in caped prologue):
TM4Vju4.jpg

Oh wait but there's a low rank poncho included, or at least magnetic interchangeable ranks...

BUT flashback Krennic had lower ranks (as in caped prologue):
TM4Vju4.jpg

Oh wait but there's a low rank poncho included, or at least magnetic interchangeable ranks...

Yeah, the figure actually has interchangeable rank badges, maybe that's a sign you can do the tunic-only display. Hopefully so.

Yeah, the figure actually has interchangeable rank badges, maybe that's a sign you can do the tunic-only display. Hopefully so.

I hope but have a feeling they?re both stationary as the rain parka just slips over the tunic. I hope you?re right which would work out better for display options and customs.

Great that they confirmed the tunic seems clear of fasteners.:yess:

The jacket isn't quite correct for Wulff Yalaren and those other white tunic officers seen in ANH (the lapel cut is different,) but I guess it's close enough to use Krennic as a "generic ANH officer" if people think the character is meh (as a few people have mentioned.)

Question. I have Krennic on order with Sideshow. Since I knew it would be delayed I used a payment plan. My last payment was supposed to be April 15th but now it says May 15th. Does that mean it will ship to me in May?

Thanks for the pic. Headsculpt already looks better in that pic. Not perfect but pretty darn good. I will also be sure to upload a few when I get mine in.

Question. I have Krennic on order with Sideshow. Since I knew it would be delayed I used a payment plan. My last payment was supposed to be April 15th but now it says May 15th. Does that mean it will ship to me in May?

It will ship when it's in stock whatever month that is. I have had orders bumped month to month 13 or 14 times.

Shipping from China is still far from normal so it will probably get bumped to June or later.

It will ship when it's in stock whatever month that is. I have had orders bumped month to month 13 or 14 times.

Shipping from China is still far from normal so it will probably get bumped to June or later.

These ship out of Hong Kong though, not China? Right? It never got as bad there so they might be shipping at this point.

Man I haven?t bought a figure in awhile and I only collect Empire from SW. Would be cool to have an officer in the ranks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grand Moff Tarkin, Director Krennic and hopefully Moff Gideon is making his way to 1/6 HT realm soon enough...so freaking excited for all Imperials!!

Back