1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks a little young for Ben, but sculpt looks quite nice. I'm still wondering if the head/hair could be modded to do a Danny from "Bloodline" custom.

I wonder if it's possible to display this with just the uniform - ie no cape or rain-jacket? I haven't seen any pics of that, so it's possible there might be hooks or a strip of velcro or something across the uniform jacket's shoulders (that either cape attaches to) that would prevent a more "generic Imperial officer" display for him.

Also, it's a little strange they went with such a textured sculpt for the cap. In the movie it seemed like any other Imperial cap. The HT version seems almost as if they were looking for a corduroy look. Reminds me of the old SSC German Indy cap.

And a slight bummer that the cap button is an Imperial symbol vs the OT style stepped code/rank disc. I like the OT look more than the symbol.

I'll probably be swapping out his blaster for a more standard Imperial type - it was the one thing that bugged me about Krennic's outfit in the movie was that PT-look blaster that looks straight from Padme's security.

:exactly:
All that^^
General Veers would be my next wish come true after Krennic :pray:

A HT Veers would be a dream come true fig, but I think it's got zero chance of happening.

The fact we got both Tarkin and Krennic is miraculous enough.

But I guess who knows? Tarkin and Leia Bespin were the two least likely more major characters/outfits I would have thought HT would do, but they did them.

Maybe Hoody could start a why no love HT for General Veers thread? Hehe

As for Krennic?s cape, I?m gonna guess it could be attached with a magnet? I?m interested in seeing how they do it for possible officer customs.

I would buy any and all imperial officers! I just wish HT would go out of their comfort zone and take a shot at Thrawn.

I would bet in some live action series they'll throw Thrawn in somehow.

The news that Krennic was being made over a year ago was one of the most exciting HT announcements in ages. I remain just as excited today to finally get the figure. And I have no major complaints with how the production piece looks in the promo pics, it looks pretty damn good to me.

Absolutely! I remember how shocking it was to see that reveal; it was a lot of fun. I can't think of any other reveal in the last few years that seemed that out of left field, I guess Neo? Outside of Star Wars they basically rarely do anything else pre-2000 lately right?

Krennic looks like he turned out pretty good to me. He isn?t the most exciting character, but he?ll be nice to fill out the shelf. Plus I like having another Imperial officer.

This figure looks great. I agree that the character is kind of blah. Just more cannon fodder with a vaguely British accent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The news that Krennic was being made over a year ago was one of the most exciting HT announcements in ages. I remain just as excited today to finally get the figure. And I have no major complaints with how the production piece looks in the promo pics, it looks pretty damn good to me.
I like to think we all played a bit of a roll in getting Howard to release Krennic for preorder. God knows I, and probably a lot here sent many messages to Hot Toys. I think we even did a day where we all sent in at once. Then of course there was Ondrej Vertat (who I think is one of the guys on here) posting Krennic memes every time HT released something on FB.

Most probably they had a prototype made and we showed them there was enough interest. Maybe they were going to release it the whole time ?? Who knows, but Krennic certainly was a surprise late release after the film was long out.

Bottom line is it shows if you make some noise things can happen.

As Cassian will no doubt be coming. Baze is next. Seems there are quite a lot of likes for my post (CarProPads) and another "anonymous" Baze post. If you want Baze go show some support. For the 5 seconds time it takes, it's not much effort to send a message to HT.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/hottoys/...Q&__tn__=-UC-R

Maybe we can achieve another Krennic miracle ?

Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 08.24.54.jpg

As for Krennic?s cape, I?m gonna guess it could be attached with a magnet? I?m interested in seeing how they do it for possible officer customs.

Haha, yes maybe I will.

I seem to recall the rain cape was seperate and somehow went over the tunic. Also to cover up the rank insignia badge.

As Cassian will no doubt be coming. Baze is next. Seems there are quite a lot of likes for my post (CarProPads) and another "anonymous" Baze post. If you want Baze go show some support. For the 5 seconds time it takes, it's not much effort to send a message to HT.

If they make Cassian(And a Deluxe that covers his R1 clothing), like you say, Baze might be next. And with the rerelease of the Death Troopers, a rerelease of Jyn K2SO and Chirrut might not be far behind. They already did the R&D on all the clothing back in the day.

If they make Cassian(And a Deluxe that covers his R1 clothing), like you say, Baze might be next. And with the rerelease of the Death Troopers, a rerelease of Jyn K2SO and Chirrut might not be far behind. They already did the R&D on all the clothing back in the day.

Yeah don't know if they would go that far. They don't tend to do re-releases of characters with headsculpts. I could see K2SO as he will be in the Cassian series. (I wish they would give that an official name).

With a bit of luck it will get them thinking of Rogue One again.

I seem to recall Krennic is only ever seen without the cape or rain cloak in the one brief flashback party scene. Hopefully HT didn't view his costume as only ever having something hanging over the tunic (ie and visibly glued/sewed clips, magnets or velcro in a way that's going to make the tunic not usable on its own.)

A HT Veers would be a dream come true fig, but I think it's got zero chance of happening.

The fact we got both Tarkin and Krennic is miraculous enough.

But I guess who knows? Tarkin and Leia Bespin were the two least likely more major characters/outfits I would have thought HT would do, but they did them.

Veers would fly off the shelves so to speak.

Iconic character from the best scene in the best film. Great actor too.

People with the disposable income for Star Wars Hot Toys will buy almost anything ESB.

They are missing a huge window of opportunity imo.

Veers is one of my most wished for as well and he shares similar parts with figures like the Mudtrooper. Hopefully he happens soon, but he is an imperial Trooper with a human sculpt which seems to have hurt others like the now mythical Death Star Trooper. I am really hoping both will happen sooner than later, as they both are at the top of my want list.

I would buy veers immediately. I would buy 2 if he came with his armor and officer uniform. I am insane.
I will now go pester Howard about a character he Forgot he made a prototype of, baze.

I seem to recall Krennic is only ever seen without the cape or rain cloak in the one brief flashback party scene. Hopefully HT didn't view his costume as only ever having something hanging over the tunic (ie and visibly glued/sewed clips, magnets or velcro in a way that's going to make the tunic not usable on its own.)

I have a feeling they will probably be magnetic like Dr. Strange?s cape.

Yeah I hope it?s magnets. I believe one of the Kylo Rens used some. They?d probably come off very easily ie. Tarkin?s collar :slap

General Veers is easily my most wanted Star Wars figure.

If I could get Veers, Cassian, Lando, Wedge and Mace Windu, I could stop collecting Star Wars.

I like to think we all played a bit of a roll in getting Howard to release Krennic for preorder. God knows I, and probably a lot here sent many messages to Hot Toys. I think we even did a day where we all sent in at once. Then of course there was Ondrej Vertat (who I think is one of the guys on here) posting Krennic memes every time HT released something on FB.

Most probably they had a prototype made and we showed them there was enough interest. Maybe they were going to release it the whole time ?? Who knows, but Krennic certainly was a surprise late release after the film was long out.

Bottom line is it shows if you make some noise things can happen.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/hottoys/...Q&__tn__=-UC-R

Maybe we can achieve another Krennic miracle ?

View attachment 482225.

A shameless bit of self-promotion there, Mr. CarPro Pads :wink1: The guy below you clearly knows what he's talking about though.

It astounds me. So many people want the Death Star trooper and veers and we don’t have it yet!

This in jango and lobot and I’m a happy camper

It astounds me. So many people want the Death Star trooper and veers and we don?t have it yet!

This in jango and lobot and I?m a happy camper

Lobot would be awesome. Imagine him, Lando, Han and Leia on a shelf. :)
They could all come with those rubbish magnet polystyrene things too.

For me the 3 Bespin figures above, Veers, Scout Trooper, DST, Baze, Leia Boushh, Greedo, Ackbar and Nien Numb would see me almost done.

Mandalorian though shows that new stuff can hook us at any point though.

Back