1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't collect nor want anything from that movie, but this figure looks great. Little nit-picks, but overall they did a good job. His face sculpt looks great with or without the hat.

It will ship when it's in stock whatever month that is. I have had orders bumped month to month 13 or 14 times.

Shipping from China is still far from normal so it will probably get bumped to June or later.

Thanks. I received an email from Sideshow this morning explaining my final payment had been altered to the expected shipment date. It's my first time ordering from Sideshow so I just wasn't sure how it worked.

As for Krennic, the more pics I see the more I like him. Great looking figure and I can't decide if he looks best with the rain poncho and hat, or just the cape.

Looks like you might need to remove and steam the tunic or something to get some of those wrinkles to go away.

After all those years, he has finally arrived. Collecting is built on hope, remember that.

I don't have this guy pre-ordered but I'd love to pick him up when he comes ashore. He's looking great.

They should have given us all the Rogue One figures...woulda have been the smartest move for them. Cassian, Baz, Saw, Tank Trooper, Shore Trooper Captain....should have been a no brainer.

But this came out stunningly. Director Krennic was an amazing villain, so different from most evil SW baddies...really he?s just a social climber, overly ambitious and wants to rise the ranks by any means possible. He?s actually more complex than ppl give him credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting that cape to drape properly looks like it's going to be a pain. A windblown look may end up being the best option for it.

I also can't shake the feeling that the head is a bit undersized, and that the figure is a bit pinheaded...

They should have given us all the Rogue One figures...woulda have been the smartest move for them. Cassian, Baz, Saw, Tank Trooper, Shore Trooper Captain....should have been a no brainer.

But this came out stunningly. Director Krennic was an amazing villain, so different from most evil SW baddies...really he?s just a social climber, overly ambitious and wants to rise the ranks by any means possible. He?s actually more complex than ppl give him credit.

He's a better developed character in one film then any of the ST cast managed in three films. Hux or Krennic [emoji848][emoji23]
I wish I had the funds for this as you can see this at Shore Trooper prices in a few years.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I agree, he was a really great character and well acted. I don't know how he could be considered boring a couple here have accused.

Tailoring doesn't look so sharp in those pics.
Regardless, I have mine pre-ordered at my LHS (should be here in a few months :lol), so I'll know when I get it...

Yeah, I noticed a missed stitch on the front of the rain poncho in that video I think. Hope mine doesn't have that.

I was actually thinking the tailoring looked pretty good. Looking at the video and stills again, the only issues I'm seeing are typical for HT....the hair looks a bit darker than it should be and the inner "sleeve" material looks a little odd. (I'm wondering if the sleeve oddity comes down to the material being more about giving the arm more "body" - smoothing out the joints a bit under the uniform than being an actual "inner sleeve" of the uniform)

As for the missed stitch on the poncho, it is always hit and miss with the quality on these HT figures. I've received figures with missing paint on the hair/beards, dings on the portraits, loose or broken off outfit pieces (eg: knee pads) and poorly stitched edges and permanent unintended creases on the outfits. None of these figures are perfect.

We can only hope, with the crisp white outfit calling even more attention to itself, that the majority of the run comes off well and with good quality. Based on these early images, it looks promising. I can't wait!

Getting that cape to drape properly looks like it's going to be a pain. A windblown look may end up being the best option for it.

I also can't shake the feeling that the head is a bit undersized, and that the figure is a bit pinheaded...

He'll look great with the death troopers, then. Looking at that video, he looked fine with no cape, and then also with the rain poncho. With the cape he maybe looked a bit iffy proportionally.

I've scrutinized the display place in my Detolf and positively sure Director Krennic will fit perfectly in this set up... it wont be crowded.
91674221_10215604395452928_4849841031572619264_o.jpg

There really should be a caption contest for that pic.:lol

"Now... which one of you is up first for prostate check?"

"Would somebody put down a weapon and pull this damn finger."

I mean to be fair Rogue One is much better than majority of other Star Wars movies. To me its on par with A New Hope and definetely better than ROTJ as a motion picture. Also Krennic is the one of the best Star Wars villains of all time. Figure looks very good too. Well done HT.

As the guy I usually use for my pre orders seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth I consider my pre order gone. So was thinking of ordering this from Kg Hobby instead... but it?s not up yet? Don?t see it anywhere.

Back