1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah one thing RO was missing was some great scenes with Saw. He would be an awesome 1/6th figure, which points to the strength of the design for the movie. Lots of stuff that would make excellent toys!

Wasn't there supposedly a Vader-Saw scene that was cut?

Wasn't there supposedly a Vader-Saw scene that was cut?

Yeah, it was kind of a wheezing contest apparently.

The conflict was centered on a who's-more-pathetic-in-their-final-living-moments argument as they circle each other wheezing, trying to pull off each other's breathing apparatus and cyborg enhancements. Who had the most weirdly affected voice also figured into it somehow.

Krennic has become one of my favourite Star Wars villains. Top performance by Ben Mendelsohn. Is he going to be worth forking out all the cash for though? For now I'll go with the words of Jango Fett and say 'Possibly'.

Krennic has become one of my favourite Star Wars villains. Top performance by Ben Mendelsohn. Is he going to be worth forking out all the cash for though? For now I'll go with the words of Jango Fett and say 'Possibly'.

giphy.gif

I never really got into Jango for some reason actually. I too would put Krennic above Jango on my personal list of favorite SW villains. Though I’m not sure I’d classify a bounty hunter as a pure “villain”, being that they just do odd jobs for whoever the highest bidder is and have no allegiance to anything or anyone.

His battle with Ewan in the rain is pretty cool though. One of precious few things I remember from the PT.

I always figured it was the action scene Boba never got. It really should have been the reverse - Boba and Luke should have had the extended saber vs gizmos battle and Jango should have brooded then had his jetpack fatally malfunction.

It could have been a riff on ROTLA - Ewan has just cut the heads off a bunch of those stalk-neck aliens from AOTC in a long, major battle, then he turns around and brooding Jango's staring him down, twirling his chrome pistols like a pro - Ewan just lifts his fingers and uses force powers to flip the switch on Jango's backpack... and instantly Jango spirals off and fatally crashes.

Fitting end to Jango.:dunno

I always felt that razor-thin wire that Obi-Wan clings too hanging over the side should have cut his fingers clean off when he first jerked to a halt.

Whenever I jerk to a halt I think of that scene.:lol

The most frustrating knock-off in the entire Saga. Even to the point where they retconned the real Fett to match his own copycat. :banghead

I know, if you think about it for a second its totally crazy, right? I mean, who the hell did he think would fall for that?

Millions of children.

I know, if you think about it for a second its totally crazy, right? I mean, who the hell did he think would fall for that?

Millions of children.

"Shiny Boba.... shiny Boba..." C'mon, what's not to like?:lol

MenacingJoyousKoalabear-max-1mb.gif

There are kids who think that since Jango is the Dad that he is therefore the boss and the best Fett. The king of all Fetts.

These same kids can't cook for themselves or balance a check book and are probably still living at home after college.

Back