1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should all flood their FB page with posts featuring only this gif...

giphy.gif

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Man, I hope this gets a message to HT that RO is worthy of far more figures than they've offered.

I just saw a used Shoretrooper go for $400 on ebay tonight.

My first thought when I saw this picture of Krennic and Tarkin next to each other...."Boy did HT screw up the heights. I went back and watched clips from RO and Tarkin towers over him. Then I looked up the actors. PK is was 6'. BM is 5'11"....so it seems HT has it more correct then the RO Director......

44444.jpg

hhhhhh.jpg

Real-world actor heights don't always jibe with movie character heights.

Try matching the actors who played the Hobbits with their character heights in LOTR. Clearly Krennic is meant to be shorter than Tarkin, despite the actor's height.

Yeah “Cushing’s” height in the film is off. Tarkin and Vader would be the same height if Rogue One had a scene with them together.

My first thought when I saw this picture of Krennic and Tarkin next to each other...."Boy did HT screw up the heights. I went back and watched clips from RO and Tarkin towers over him. Then I looked up the actors. PK is was 6'. BM is 5'11"....so it seems HT has it more correct then the RO Director......

View attachment 440616

In this shot though it's all about perceived superiority. Not much about actual heights. I personally don't get hung up on height. So long as it's close and not totally out of whack.

Saw was so lame though. Saw: "It's great to see you Jyn after all these years, we must save the dream". Jyn: "Everything around us is exploding Saw, we gotta get outta here". Saw: "Nah on second thought I'm actually too tired, I'll just stay here and die but you should definitely go and fight".

I want Saw with two mismatching robot feet, his breath freshener, and a Bor Gullet squiggly-pus.

I'd also buy Saw. I think just from the costume he'd look pretty impressive on the shelf.

Wonder if he'll turn up in the Cassian show ? Pretty high chance I'd reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah one thing RO was missing was some great scenes with Saw. He would be an awesome 1/6th figure, which points to the strength of the design for the movie. Lots of stuff that would make excellent toys!

Back