1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Hot Toys, Day 1 PO for me also. He was awesome in this.
How random is this announcement, love it and gives us hope the rest of the team are coming in 2019....

I'm hoping HT gets Baze out there too-we know they've got the goods - he certainly hit the convention circuit enough! And as for Cassian, I hope they produce a R1 version, not wait until the TV show comes out and give us that.

Love it that we're 13 pages in on Krennic and we have nothing but a back of the head shot with a white collar! Here's hoping for a full reveal before New Years!

Love it that we're 13 pages in on Krennic and we have nothing but a back of the head shot with a white collar! Here's hoping for a full reveal before New Years!

That kind of Hot Toys tease has a higher success rate of a figure being released than a full Convention reveal, so I hope it’s this week too.

3eb36c83ff054a508e627a404fd03ff6.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I have to say even though Krennic is a very high level ranking Imperial officer, the guy was badly injured both physically and mentality in the movie , just second to those meatshield Stormtroopers :lol.

-Shot by Galen Erso's wife in the begining...those useless so called Elite Deathtroopers.
-Constantly bullied and threatend by Tarkin, his lifetime achievement Death Star was later stolen by the same guy.
-Barely survied after heavy bombardment of Rebel Alliance X-Wings on Imperial Kyber Refinery -Eadu planet.
-Force choked, and threaned again by Lord Vader after being summoned to Mustafar system.
-Shot again by Cassian on Scarif- Imperial transmission tower
-Desperate waiting his death after Tarkin ordered Death Star to fire at Scarif - killed by his own lifetime achievement, how ironic.

After all these ***, Krennic deserves his own Hot Toys figure treatment finally :).

My suspicion is that Krennic is going to be part of the Cassian series, and that is why we are getting him now. Much like how we only got Tarkin after Rogue One renewed attention on him. Either way, I'll take it. Should look pretty striking on the shelf between my two Death Troopers (that I got last year for clearance level prices) and my lone Shoretrooper.

I highly suspect we'll also see Cassian, and hopefully, maybe even some of those trooper variants they skipped, like the Tank Commander.

I'll be happy with a single release myself having collected every other RO release. Yet, even though i don't see HT offering a 2-Pack with anything else than a Death Trooper, i'd be tempted to get a Krennic/Shoretrooper 2-Pack.

wonder if this will drop tonight?
Maybe it’ll be our Christmas present.

I'll be happy with a single release myself having collected every other RO release. Yet, even though i don't see HT offering a 2-Pack with anything else than a Death Trooper, i'd be tempted to get a Krennic/Shoretrooper 2-Pack.
I didn’t pick up any of the Rogue One Troopers. I’d possibly consider a Krennic/Death Trooper two pack, but a single released Krennic is more what I want.

Back