1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one Deathtrooper so a 2-pack with Deathtrooper and Krennic would be welcome.

More Tarkin love is great too if they decide to do it. Can't say I need Tarkin from RO.

The "younger" comments crack me up.. What was Tarkin, about 4 minutes younger at the end of RO than the beginning of ANH. :lol

Young ? Same figure to me.

plus Tarkin in RO is in same timeline with ANH events.

No ****, I’m stating that is a younger Tarkin and a different sculpt.
Maybe HT placed a CGI version of their ANH version in the video. Lol.

Last edited:
Very looking forward to this guy and in fact the first Star Wars reveal in 2018 that I’m truly excited about. I just hope they do better on the uniform than with Tarkin. I wasn’t a fan at all.

I just realized I have every Rogue One figure released except for the death troopers. I could just never pull the trigger on any version. Personally, I don’t need one to go with Krennic, but if they release Baze, Cassian, and hopefully more shoretrooper variations, then I think I really will need to hunt one down to go with everything else.

I really do hope Hot Toys is realizing there is more demand for stuff from Rogue One than any other of the new Star Wars movies. I would go for more Solo characters as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah even tho some are trying to rain on the parade <insert eye roll> this does give hope to seeing all the other seemingly abandoned projects like you mentioned. Saw a Range Trooper Xmas ornament at target tonight and immediately thought about the HT versions and all the other projects we haven’t seen. Then came home to this announcement. I was like damn it’s a Xmas miracle:pray:

7f6b6474dc11d450d2ccaf74d1766879.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was pumped to see this when they announced on Instagram earlier. Hope this means we're getting the rest of the Rogue One group eventually as well!

Fantastic! Saw this and went a bought a Death Trooper that I’ve had on my eBay watch list for months. Figured I’d better get in now before the prices get too high

If the prices get high hot toys will surely release another one.

Well this is unexpected. Just hope it isn't delayed too much, or worse lol. Glad I didn't sell my jyn and death trooper deluxe, I did sell k2s0 though...

Wish I would’ve bought a second Death Trooper. Glad we’re finally getting the Director. Guess I’ll be moving the Grand Moff somewhere else.

Last edited:
Bah, Krennic is a huge *****, never liked him. He was almost like a cartoon character.

I'd rather have a Hot Toys General Veers flanked by a Hot Toys AT-AT Driver and a Hot Toys Snowtrooper Commander.

tumblr_o7uwlvLQNS1u9srrio4_250.gif

After Tarkin, the most important officer class characters, to me, are Veers and Piett. Piett would be boring though, but Veers with that AT-AT armor? That would be fantastic.

Back