1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20170523_170813.jpg
Invested in these for the eventuality of Hot Toys, I'll admit I was using the Disney Store Krennic as a stand-in.

Wow total surprise with this tease. Day one pre-order for me. Awesome that Hot Toys listened to what fans wanted.

I have one Deathtrooper so a 2-pack with Deathtrooper and Krennic would be welcome.

More Tarkin love is great too if they decide to do it. Can't say I need Tarkin from RO.

The "younger" comments crack me up.. What was Tarkin, about 4 minutes younger at the end of RO than the beginning of ANH. :lol

Hmm that looked like a young Tarkin in the video, wonder if they will double dip another Vader RO two pack with him as well?

Young ? Same figure to me.

plus Tarkin in RO is in same timeline with ANH events.

Yeah I was thinking that too. :lol. I could see them offering a two pack with this Krennic release, but I don’t think we’ll get a new version.

Though I'd like to have him, lack of spa e forces me to pass. However, this gives me hipe for Cassian.

Congrats to everyone waiting for this release. Personally not picking this one up, but I hope they get Mendehlson correct. He’s got a unique face. Looking forward to the reveal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very looking forward to this guy and in fact the first Star Wars reveal in 2018 that I’m truly excited about. I just hope they do better on the uniform than with Tarkin. I wasn’t a fan at all.

I just realized I have every Rogue One figure released except for the death troopers. I could just never pull the trigger on any version. Personally, I don’t need one to go with Krennic, but if they release Baze, Cassian, and hopefully more shoretrooper variations, then I think I really will need to hunt one down to go with everything else.

I really do hope Hot Toys is realizing there is more demand for stuff from Rogue One than any other of the new Star Wars movies. I would go for more Solo characters as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back