Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, this one is from the TV series:

The image I posted is just of an unknown model wearing as what Bocephus said, likely a photoshop of a MoS themed Supergirl outfit. So as I said, just a rough idea of what a DCEU Supergirl suit might look similar to.

It's a comission for one of the IGN girls.

I don't read the click bait articles. They have been bashing the DCEU since day one. Remember they said WW was a mess months before release? Yeah some mess that turned out to be.

There has been a lot of re-writes etc...sounds like a mess ala Suicide Squad.

I've heard both.

Articles have stated that there's been extensive rewrites and reshoots, but the actors at SDCC stated that there hasn't been any drastic changes.

I'd personally be more apt to believe the actors, as it seems like many articles are committed to the taking down of the DCEU and want to get you to believe it's an utter mess. Who knows though, we'll see how the film turns out.

I've heard both.

Articles have stated that there's been extensive rewrites and reshoots, but the actors at SDCC stated that there hasn't been any drastic changes.

I'd personally be more apt to believe the actors, as it seems like many articles are committed to the taking down of the DCEU and want to get you to believe it's an utter mess. Who knows though, we'll see how the film turns out.

If it's as much of a mess as the same sources said Wonder Woman was I'll be very happy. :lol

Well rumors and critical bash were pretty much spot on for bvs and ss lol. With ww proving them wrong. JL can go either way. JL can either show the best of both characters or will be a complete disjointed mess that will be more like water and oil lol. But hey im still hoping it will be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but the point is people formed their opinions on those films after they saw them. With WW and now JL, it seems like articles are attempting to steer you to believe that the film is going to be an utter atrocity before you've even seen it.

I'll be happy enough if the characterization is good to be honest. I know for some it's like this has to be Citizen Kane or it's garbage. I'm really just looking forward to seeing some bad ass moments. Like the justice league first assembling. I imagine we'll get something similar to the original avengers moment.To me the story for wonder woman was pretty cookie cutter, but I thought wonder woman herself was great and I was surprised so many people thought it was the best of the dceu.

Either way as has been pointed out the same media has dragged all the films through the mud at some point. These are the same people that have a new article every 15 mins about how Ben Affleck is leaving. So I could really give a crap less about the peanut gallery's input.

Back