Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if this will ever play out in DCEU...

wh9SJgn.jpg

wh9SJgn

Despite Affleck himself saying he's not, I see the peanut gallery (media) is still bound and determined to promulgate the unfounded rumor that he might leave the franchise.

Despite Affleck himself saying he's not, I see the peanut gallery (media) is still bound and determined to promulgate the unfounded rumor that he might leave the franchise.

I have no idea if he will leave or not. What I am a 100% certain is if he is ready to leave and that JL is his last movie there is no way they will announce that before the films release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea if he will leave or not. What I am a 100% certain is if he is ready to leave and that JL is his last movie there is no way they will announce that before the films release

Ben at SDCC attempted to put that rumor to rest. I'm not sure why it continues to come up.

It first started when he opted to step down as director and writer for the stand alone Batman film so he could focus on the acting; that it was a harbinger that he wanted to leave the franchise. Then it resurfaced again because there were "anonymous sources" that said the studio was going to be the ones to kick him out, citing Ben's age as a factor and that they had decided they wanted to go with a younger Batman after all.

Sounds to me like they're simply attempting to put the notion in people's heads that Affleck is going to leave, but are merely throwing crap sandwiches at the wall and hoping one of them sticks by coming up with new reason after new reason as being the reason why he will or is going to leave.

Ben at SDCC attempted to put that rumor to rest. I'm not sure why it continues to come up.

It first started when he opted to step down as director and writer for the stand alone Batman film so he could focus on the acting; that it was a harbinger that wanted to leave the franchise. Then it resurfaced again because there were "anonymous sources" that said the studio was going to be the ones to kick him out, citing Ben's age as a factor and that they had decided they wanted to go with a younger Batman after all.

Sounds to me like they're simply attempting to put the notion in people's heads that Affleck is going to leave, but are merely throwing crap sandwiches at the wall and hoping one of them sticks by coming up with new reason after new reason as being the reason why he will or is going to leave.

Yeah I agree. But honestly i could care less what the rumors are. Positive or negative. I just wait for the actual movie and hope its something i like

It's tiresome when they keep repeating the same baseless rumours though. Last weeks headlines with Casey saying Ben was done with the role...despite admitting he'd just made it up was a new low. They still ran with that misleading headline though.

I seriously doubt WB would want to re-cast a younger Batman anytime soon when Affleck has proved so popular despite the overall reviews for BvS.

It's tiresome when they keep repeating the same baseless rumours though. Last weeks headlines with Casey saying Ben was done with the role...despite admitting he'd just made it up was a new low. They still ran with that misleading headline though.

As long as it fits the narrative, then just get the story out there and check sources later, if at all. If it goes against the narrative, double and triple check sources first, and if shown to be true, then barely mention it.

Like sj2106 said, to me Affleck has gotten too good of a response for Warner Bros to let him go from the franchise. And if some people are making up the reason as him being "too old" for the role, he doesn't do all of his own stunts. Almost the entire warehouse fight in BvS was done by Richard Cetrone and Albert Valladares. From what I can see he just did the ground and pound punches to the thug on the ground, and some of the basic shots where he's not fighting.

So really that shouldn't be a valid reason to cast a younger Batman. Unless they just wanted the character himself to be younger.

Back