Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I'd be very disappointed if the regen suit isn't in the movie. If it isn't I'd still like HT to do a black suit, mullet and bead version. They did the black chrome Batman and the imposter Joker that were not in those movies so why not.

Is it me or does his blue suit look a little more vibrant in that teaser pic? Can't see much of it and I'm probably just deluding myself. :lol

The black suit may not appear in the movie, but like you said, I think if it does they wouldn't preview it till after the movie opens to avoid spoilers.
Think Steppenwolf will get a figure if the sales are positive for the rest of the movie line... I'd be up for a Parademon two-pack too, but don't think there's much of a chance after the Chitauri figures. Also would like to see Commisioner Gordon.

Normal Superman is a given due to media put out, but the Regen suit is just a rumor. One I believe though.

He looks like the weak link, but they'll likely make him hyper-powered. Plus he is essentially a MotherBox so he is going to be essential to the plot.

My guess he is going to be the "death" that pulls the team into the final act. Not dead mind you, but Steppenwolf will have all the MotherBoxes and the only way to do that is to destroy Cyborg.

Wow. If the movie is good I might be in for all these except Cyborg, and I love Cyborg but that design is a travesty. D.C. did not do him justice with this look.

I'm an old fuddy duddy. Cyborg is a Titan to me, nothing else. With the exception of the old Super Powers cartoon.

As a kid I read DC most heavily leading up to Crisis on Infinite Earths and for some time afterwards following; but at the time I mostly read Superman, some Batman and other more forgettable titles. I've always vaguely known who Cyborg is but have zero attachment to the character; and don't like the costume design or style of CG they're using for him in JL.

Since I have WW on the way from BVS i think I'll pass on her as well. The batman/superman buff in me will buy them all despite having the mos and bvs superman.

Well he was likely added for the same reasons that Hawkgirl and John Stewart was added to the JL cartoons.

There will be lots of GL stuff in the not too distant future. I thought it was gonna be like a franchise within a franchise or did I misunderstand that?

I love the bases I have to say. Makes me tempted to get them all if you can connect them the way they have in the teaser pic.

larger image

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20258159_1892218534362771_6438671791815694610_n.jpg?oh=539e8700e8582d1f164dcdeecca0dc03&oe=59F13297

justic.jpg

Back