Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanos is part of the MCU though. HT has a bigger love affair with the MCU than the DCEU.
I don't think you can really say that considering there has only been 3 DC movies and plenty of MCU. They did the main characters in MoS and BvS so far so that's pretty fair treatment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't think you can really say that considering there has only been 3 DC movies and plenty of MCU. They did the main characters in MoS and BvS so far so that's pretty fair treatment.

IM7BD08.jpg

Iron-Man-3-Tony-Stark-Rose-Hill-Version-004.jpg

hottoysim3tonystarkassault_main.jpg

hottoysim3tonystark6.jpg

...And still no Bruce Wayne or BD Armored Batman.

So we're comparing the second DC movie to like what, the 5th/6th MCU movie? Logic makes sense.../sarcasm

No doubt MCU is their money-maker but I hardly call it unfair.

So we're comparing the second DC movie to like what, the 5th/6th MCU movie? Logic makes sense.../sarcasm

No doubt MCU is their money-maker but I hardly call it unfair.

...And it's been incredibly difficult to acquire a standard Affleck Batman figure from them, so they're obviously selling well. I had to settle for the reissued SKWAD version with the breather and even that was hard to get.

Still, the lack of a single Bruce Wayne head with any of their BvS Batman figures is a pretty big oversight. Heck, just look at their cosbabies for BvS. :lol

cosbaby-bvs-179654.jpg

Hot-Toys-BvS-Knightmare-Batman-Unmasked-Version-Flying-Superman-Cosbaby-S-Collectible-Set_PR2.jpg

25923558673_ec9fcb87ca_b.jpg

And a BD Armored Batman with the spear would've been easy enough for them to make, since the figure is already 70% done; but nah, the fans were clamoring for a "Douchebat". :lol

Hot-Toys-Suicide-Squad-Joker-Batman-Imposter-Version.jpg

No company can be that inept.

Is that cowboy Tony a real release

Ye, but I think it was limited.

Last edited:
You know what grinds my gears? Releasing a digurr without their unmasked alternative sculpt when they were clearly that way in the movie. But noooooo. They will save it for the second release. Black panther. Bvs batman. Deadpool a few i were interested in that caught my attention. Amd i think hot toys were not sure how well the bvs line would sell. Thay my only logical explanation. I mean a battle damaged armored batman with half the mask off would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't HT's love affair more with Iron Man specifically than the MCU as a whole? I doubt any of their other characters come close to Batman in terms of sales.

...And it's been incredibly difficult to acquire a standard Affleck Batman figure from them, so they're obviously selling well. I had to settle for the reissued SKWAD version with the breather and even that was hard to get.

Still, the lack of a single Bruce Wayne head with any of their BvS Batman figures is a pretty big oversight. Heck, just look at their cosbabies for BvS. :lol

View attachment 341614

View attachment 341615

View attachment 341623

And a BD Armored Batman with the spear would've been easy enough for them to make, since the figure is already 70% done; but nah, the fans were clamoring for a "Douchebat". :lol

View attachment 341619

No company can be that inept.

Ye, but I think it was limited.

Yea we might have to collect cosbabies to get Bruce Wayne, and not doing a battle damage armored Batman is stupid on their part

That's the point though. If MoS was an MCU film, I'd be more inclined to say Faora would have been made.

However, out of any of HT's figures, I think as an aggregate whole, their figures from the DCEU have been the best.

That's the point though. If MoS was an MCU film, I'd be more inclined to say Faora would have been made.

However, out of any of HT's figures, I think as an aggregate whole, their figures from the DCEU have been the best.

If MoS had been an MCU film the criitcs would have been (strangely) positive! :lol

I can see why HT made all these figures, RDJ has appeared in nearly every MCU movie, whereas Affleck has been in two... so far, add to that the huge popularity of the Iron Man figures they sell... however, that said, I don't think the standard Stark releases sold massively, considering you can still pick them up.
Also, for all the unfounded negativity around BvS, the Affleck Batman figures sold incredibly well... in fact I can't recall a HT figure being in such demand for a while.

I can see why HT made all these figures, RDJ has appeared in nearly every MCU movie, whereas Affleck has been in two... so far, add to that the huge popularity of the Iron Man figures they sell... however, that said, I don't think the standard Stark releases sold massively, considering you can still pick them up.
Also, for all the unfounded negativity around BvS, the Affleck Batman figures sold incredibly well... in fact I can't recall a HT figure being in such demand for a while.

He signed on for two Justice League movies, and I'm starting to doubt he'll leave The Batman, so he will have played Batman a total of (at least) five times.

He signed on for two Justice League movies, and I'm starting to doubt he'll leave The Batman, so he will have played Batman a total of (at least) five times.

He will not leave that role or a movie. Stop even thinking about that nonsense which some prick made up.

Of course he won't walk away – I would personally love an Affleck figure, I'm just trying to reason as to why HT have not yet made one.
Personally, I think they'll give us a headsculpt with one of the JL figures... a Bruce Wayne/Clark Kent twin pack exclusive would be nice too... and come to think of it, want a Lex Luthor too!!!

..but some here on the forums were ranting and raving that he was trying to find a way out of the role- i just laughed- some people are so easily led...

Back