Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks more blue not green and my glasses reflect most light as green due to the filter so it really means nothing. Could be the computer screens anyway.

Depending on how much they're sticking to comics lore. Abin Sur is the Lantern of the sector that contains Earth (2814), his death allows Hal to take the ring. Hal quits and John is selected to be his replacement. Hal comes back and the Guardians decide that this sector can have 2 Lanterns with Hal as Lantern 2814.1 and John as 2814.2 - given that they confirmed both John and Hal in the GLC film, that means they could throwaway Hal getting the ring as an after the credits thing because they're going to have to smash together a lot of story to have both of them running around concurrently.

Some folks have speculated that the GL in question will be Abin Sur, which could play into the "He said you'd come," line. While it would be a change from the origin story, Steppenwolf could end up killing Abin Sur during the battle, after which the ring flies off. Then in the mid-credits, we could see the ring slipping onto someone's finger and the costume forming. Of course the after credits would be the arrival of Darkseid.

Supergirl.jpg

I remember seeing this photomanip a couple of years ago. I like the brunette look, but Supergirl should be a blonde. I do think the DCEU SG needs to look somewhat edgier than the TV SG (who, while adorable, would not translate well to the big screen).

Last edited:
Some folks have speculated that the GL in question will be Abin Sur, which could play into the "He said you'd come," line. While it would be a change from the origin story, Steppenwolf could end up killing Abin Sur during the battle, after which the ring flies off. Then in the mid-credits, we could see the ring slipping onto someone's finger and the costume forming. Of course the after credits would be the arrival of Darkseid.

Supergirl.jpg

I remember seeing this photomanip a couple of years ago. I think the DCEU Supergirl needs to be edgier than the TV Supergirl (who, while adorable, would not translate well to the big screen).

If they do that wouldn't it overshadow Superman's return a little? I feel his entrance should be the epic moment in the movie most people remember it for.

If they do that wouldn't it overshadow Superman's return a little? I feel his entrance should be the epic moment in the movie most people remember it for.

Probably. I wouldn't want to see her in JL1, but do hope she shows up in JL2 along with several others. The problem will be introducing these characters with no backstories. That's why I wouldn't be surprised to see a scene with Bruce going through holographic files of other metas, similar to how he found the files for WW, Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg on Luthor's computer.

I don't know about others, I've just never been a fan of Supergirl. Just seems pointless having a female version of Superman.

Watching some of the tv show it's just so cheesy lol.

I hope it's a long time before they bring her into the DCEU, if at all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think Supergirl would work within a Superman film rather than a JLA one.

I don't know about others, I've just never been a fan of Supergirl. Just seems pointless having a female version of Superman.

Watching some of the tv show it's just so cheesy lol.

I hope it's a long time before they bring her into the DCEU, if at all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I suppose it depends how they went about it, but if forced to choose between the two, I'd also be more an advocate of no Supergirl in this universe.

I suppose it depends how they went about it, but if forced to choose between the two, I'd also be more an advocate of no Supergirl in this universe.

Me to. Never been a huge fan of the character, just very unoriginal. A lot of female characters I'd prefer to see before they add Supergirl to the roster.

I've watched that video over and over...I dont see how people are getting its Supergirl. :dunno
Clearly, all the hint...hope, etc is pointing to Superman.
I dont see any female vibe at all on what Bruce is watching. Looks like Superman's legs.

They're not gonna tease Superman in publicity pictures, and in the end, not have him at all and instead his cousin?
WB is gonna play it safe on this one cause they're gonna make sure this one breaks a billion.
If Justice League doesnt break a billion like BvS, then its game over...Marvel wins.

WB is gonna make sure that this time, this movie would cater to the masses. Hell...out of all the director they could have chosen,
they even picked THE guy who gave Marvel their billion dollar franchise, not counting the Single Ironman movies.

I've watched that video over and over...I dont see how people are getting its Supergirl. :dunno
I dont see any female vibe at all on what Bruce is watching. Looks like Superman's legs.

They're not gonna tease Superman in publicity pictures, and in the end, not have him at all and instead his cousin?
WB is gonna play it safe on this one cause they're gonna make sure this one breaks a billion.
If Justice League doesnt break a billion like BvS, then its game over...Marvel wins.

WB is gonna make sure that this time, this movie would cater to the masses. Hell...out of all the director they could have chosen,
they even picked THE guy who gave Marvel their billion dollar franchise, not counting the Single Ironman movies.

:goodpost: Though I don't think it's game over if the movie fails to break a billion. Still lots of cool movies to come after. WW already a huge success.

Flashpoint intrigues me the most. Will it mean we get a Thomas Wayne Batman and Martha Wayne Joker?

The legs are clearly a female's- plus a cape..hmmmm. Supergirl or not what other DC female hero could it be?

Sorry to keep asking but does anyone know how many mother boxes are in the movie? I thought three but was then surprised to see the Tactical Suit Batman packaged with one.

Not sure, but it looks like Batman comes with a "Human" mother box, so maybe they'll be like the rings from LOTR where each race has one? (Humans, Atlanteans, Amazons, etc)

Maybe it's the lighter colors and pinkish hue of the red throwing some people off? It looks like it's just the hologram throwing the colors off. I'm sure that's actually Superman.

Back