Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didn't want to step on any toes since there were so many ppl who posted before that said they wanted it...

900457.jpg

Hey guys, I'm kinda a noob to the Iron Man universe aside from the movie, but can you guys tell me what the story is behind the Gunmetal Grey Iron Man? If there is a story behind it, or is it just simply an exclusive thru Comic Con and that's it...Thanks guys :)

Hey guys, I'm kinda a noob to the Iron Man universe aside from the movie, but can you guys tell me what the story is behind the Gunmetal Grey Iron Man? If there is a story behind it, or is it just simply an exclusive thru Comic Con and that's it...Thanks guys :)

as far as I know, the back story is HT wanted to milk some more $$$.

70 pages for a repainted IM MkIII... Hot Toys knows how to make people pay for something they've allready got... Unbeliavable...

I thought this was an interesting variant and it's certainly a great-looking figure. The Mark II and III versions were the only must-haves for me this time around, tho. Without a doubt HT's Iron Man series is one of their best to date, so I was very tempted to order one of these grey guys, too.

If HT keeps making detailed armoured figures of equal or higher quality such as these, it may not be long before they eventually figure out a way to build the Alien Queen, or maybe even RoboCAIN. There are still so many possibilities yet to be realized.... :google

well if you think about it a lot of fans are willing to buy variants of a cool comic book hero so it should not be a surprise that this was a hit. :D

The MkIII was a must and when the MkII was previewed I had to have that too, the MkI wasn't that interesting to me, it looked too messy (as it did in the film) I think this one is my favorite of all of the Iron Man line though.
The box of the MkI is great, I'd like that on it's own.

Last edited:
Back