Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on the version the BD they do. If they do the Iron Monger battle then the SSC exclusive could be the smashed Mark 3 helmet. If they do a BD version that is....

I've dreamed of someone making an Iron Patriot custom:drool
iron_patriot_large.jpg

Ok anyone want to sell me theirs? LOL. I missed out cuz of a meeting I was in. Dammit!

yeah, people laughed when the predators sold for that much. now theyre going for double easily. laugh while you still can :D

Managed to snag one on PPO. I don't follow Iron Man in the funny pages. But I LOVED the film and the design if the suit. As i dony currently have any IM paraphernalia, thought about tracking down one of the already released versions so I was happy to snag this one. I like color - gives the suit done clean lines - elegant, yet badass.

got mine 10:01, went back 1 minute later waitlist already, now that was fast. glad i got quick fingers and didnt hesitate.

I thought I was buying a high end collectible? Consider this canceled then since I don't buy toys

I always thought a "HIGH END COLLECTIBLE" was vintage car or some WWII gun(German Mauser) or something. Maybe a musket.....say what you want, owning a musket would be cool ! :banana

Back