Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This just looks too awesome to get rid of:naughty
HTSillyVersion2.jpg

Was this very limited? I dont recall hearing an edition size. anyways, got my orders for each in less than 10 secs. too easy.

Damn, looks like I have to go the usual ebay route:monkey2

Should've just went out and chill with my cousin and friends if I had known that I cant order this.

Anyone wanna help out a boardie here? :naughty

Hong Kong actually. This is a small allotment from the "Silly Things" store exclusive over there.

I snagged one. This and the Luke/Han stormies were all I really wanted from the SDCC exclusives, so I'm glad I scored them. I like how limited this is...and yeah, while it's not 'technically' in the movie, I sort of think of it as the MARK III that's seen hanging up 'before' it gets painted in the 'hot rod' colours...

Besides, It'll look REALLY cool to have the 3 all lined up...MARK II, MARK III gray, MARK III hot rod.

...Now, where do I place the MARK I in that mix?

:lol

looks great but i had to pass at $180+, i guess thats why i dont have any hot toys stuff yet, just too pricey...

Gots mine. I should be good until they release the next variation.

My money is on the battle damaged MKIII with the sideshow exclusive F-22 Raptor attached to his chest.

Back