1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Mark 36 - Peacemaker (?)

137.gif

Cant wait for 10 people to quote that in a row and spam the whole page :lol

This armor would never be popular enough to support a wide release, which makes it a perfect summer exclusive. Just enough for the few people who would want it.

I really like the design/suit but honestly, who buys these? Especially with all the other good stuff coming out.

I hope SS are getting this in, I need it :lol I used to have a car in that colour so I have to get it.

I really like the design/suit but honestly, who buys these? Especially with all the other good stuff coming out.

The Iron Man line is one of if not thee most popular license that Hot Toys has. Building an iron legion can become addicting, I know because its happening to me right now. The other factor is that while their are a lot of great HT figures, people aren't fans of everything, a guy could love Iron Man but not give a damn about Captain America.

I'm surprised how much I like this. Those are great pictures.

I bought the PP Red Snapper a week ago off the shelves. If I had known this was coming out, I wouldn't have...

If red snapper is a PP, and this uses the same torso, why is it an MMS figure? The hands?

If red snapper is a PP, and this uses the same torso, why is it an MMS figure? The hands?

Exactly its not really quite a PP like the Mark 42 version were its fixed and you can only can swap out the leg, but its not quite a regular figure either because of the limited articulation.

wow stickers! Great Accessories Hot Toys!

They are getting so bold, that they aren't even putting them on themselves

Good question, I was wondering the same thing. I mean, the only reason I bought the PP was cos I held it and the limb articulation really was not bad...

Love the color on this. Very unique.

Not even considering getting it but seems to be a must for completists.

I must say it would be totally awesome if the torso was articulated. All those pistons....

Not impossible, with their experience with the Terminators.

Back