Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It always uses a more recent up to date pic of the actor / actress! It isn't saying the figure looks like an old Carrie Fisher, it's just using a more recent image of her.

That's what I was thinking.

I'm not sure if it's necessarily using that exact picture to compare it to, but more just simply in general showing a picture of the person who it looks like.

Hey this is off topic, but I just waitlisted a Hot Toy, and was wondering if anyone knows the chances of actually getting it? I don't know if thats rare or common and if anyone knows or has done this please lmk.

For me it has been a mixed bag. I've waitlisted aboit five items and gotten two conversions.

I hear it depends on your place in line.

Hey this is off topic, but I just waitlisted a Hot Toy, and was wondering if anyone knows the chances of actually getting it? I don't know if thats rare or common and if anyone knows or has done this please lmk.

Depends on what it is, how long it's been on waitlist, how long it has to release, etc. If it's out next month it's iffy. If it has been on release for three months, it's iffy.
If it just went to waitlist, you'll get one.

I've only once NOT gotten a waitlist conversion, and it was the one I waited longest to go on. Right now... it's iffy, but I think your odds will be okay. Plus, if you find it somewhere else, you can cancel a waitlist without penalty, so there's really no downside to going on the list sooner rather than later.

Depends on what it is, how long it's been on waitlist, how long it has to release, etc. If it's out next month it's iffy. If it has been on release for three months, it's iffy.
If it just went to waitlist, you'll get one.

All of this. What is the figure that was waitlisted?

Wonder if this will sell out before it is coupon eligible? Trying hard to wait before pulling the trigger.

Do you mean the $20 coupons? Those work on new pre-orders too, so this one should be eligibile if you have one.

A little bit more than a week left in August. Not much time to prove that August release date Toysapiens announced.

nooooooo_luke_skywalker.gif

Any news about Leia? I lived a nightmare with Ripley and I think that I'm cursed because I see new delays with this figure and... I want her... :lol

Thinking the same thing. Are we both crazy? The ANH head sculpt looks better to me but the Hoth outfit looks better. Character wise she kicks the most ass in ANH.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Well here are my sentiments: my favorite BttF film is BttF II, but I think the figure that better represents the BttF franchise is the BttF I Marty being that the first film is more iconic.

Hope that helps. :lol

But then again, the Hoth Leia's outfit appears to be much better tailored and accurate than ANH Leia.

Back