Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm content with having ANH Solo, Carbonite Solo and TFA Solo as representing my "Solo arc" in my SW collection.

Guess a spot opened up at BBTS, just got my preorder in. Definitely my favorite look for Leia, and this thing looks flawless.

I know the ANH look is iconic but for me they look plain and boring. That's why I never perchased Han, Luke and Leia. I would consider Hoth Leia. Maybe even sell my Ripley for Leia

Iconic look vs iconic look vs personal preferences vs new toy on the block syndrome

just follow the Marvel Iron Man(men) threads for lessons to be learned

Last night I PO'd this, Tarkin, & BB-8 and realized I need to do the same for Anakin and Poe at the very least. I can see my collection shifting off Marvel towards SW for sure.

I am looking forward to this one.

I have no women in my figure collection, and I am glad that the first one is Leia.

I also think she will fit in perfectly since I am displaying a The Empire Strikes Back themed shelf.

I understand that there are some cancellations of this after seeing the new Vader, but this will be a more of a collector item, IMHO.

I'm sticking with this one.

Yeah my order still stands. It’s pretty much paid for already.

And I’d rather have her in 12” form than anything else.

Will go well with My empire theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been a SW fan since the beginning (was a sophomore in high school in 1977) and to me, Vader is Vader. I don't see the need to have examples from each film and wish HT would put their efforts into other figures. I almost want to say the same thing about the Hoth Leia but this one needs to be made, coming from the better film. I'm not sure I'd purchase another Leia...even a General Leia.

So BBTS has been SOLD OUT with Preorder for some time. I just happened to check an hour ago and it was available!! Naturally I made the preorder purchase!! FYI SOLD OUT again!!!

Keeps happening as people cancel Leia to preorder ESB Vader.

I'm sure when stock arrives they will have plenty. Can't remember the last figure that wasn't available once shipped.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Back