Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to start ordering from places I can cancel without penalty. :lol

Its the only way I roll these days. It gives you time if the first in-hand pics suck or whatever. In this case, it felt good to flush out over $750 in pre-orders that I was on the fence on anyways and the planned shelf that was for them will now go to Hoth Leia and whatever other OT figures that I decide to get.

Consequently, there is now a Deluxe Jyn and Chirrut as well as KS20 available at BBTS in case any of them were sold out.

I sort of hoped they'd do different bases for the figures going forward. The floor grate worked well for the figures from A New Hope with the Death Star but here I dunno.

I sort of hoped they'd do different bases for the figures going forward. The floor grate worked well for the figures from A New Hope with the Death Star but here I dunno.

Falcon floor grate.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was surprised to see that as the base as well. Although I do prefer it over the more generic looking RO bases. The best part of the Death Star stand is the grate and the ability to put the post anywhere. I have like 9 I bought parted out to use for my SS 3PO, R2, and my Marmit Stormtrooper & Sandtrooper. And I'll use one for the RO Stormtrooper I'm waiting on.

I need to start ordering from places I can cancel without penalty. :lol

Yeah it's great but I have a feeling those places will change their policy soon. Too many people taking advantage of it.

great sculpt, not so great likeness, sorry... I think that is a more detailed, better painted but worst likeness than the previous one....

Re: HOT TOYS 1/6 Princess Leia - Empire Strikes Back

She looks incredible and it's appropriate that Leia is the first May the 4th reveal after Carrie's death.

She is on the Falcon all the time in ESB. I'll possibly swap it out with a Snowtrooper stand though depending who I pair her up with.

She is on the Falcon all the time in ESB. I'll possibly swap it out with a Snowtrooper stand though depending who I pair her up with.
The grate looks like it's frosty to me like something on Hoth. It's not a big deal but just saying I wouldn't have minded if they changed it up. I guess though the grates seem to be the standard Original Trilogy bases. Boba
Fett's was the same for the non deluxe edition.

Although looking again maybe it is a grate from the Falcon.

I think this looks outstanding and the likeness is superb. I love that they included the welding set, too. What a quirky accessory.

Not a great likeness to who?

34401974916_5da46dc94d_o.png

this program doens't prove nothing, Ripley got 100% and THAT ONE REALLY LOOKS like $#@, I'm a sculptor and I can assure you this program sux, 50% of the Scarlett Johanssen own pictures are not recognized by this program, specially if it is from the ghost in the shell movie....
it,s just an automatic tool it's not law and it's not better than human perception either

Re: HOT TOYS 1/6 Princess Leia - Empire Strikes Back

She looks incredible and it's appropriate that Leia is the first May the 4th reveal after Carrie's death.

Agree with you on that, but it doesn't look like anything else will be announced unless they do it on US time and it might be Luke

this program doens't prove nothing, Ripley got 100% and THAT ONE REALLY LOOKS like $#@, I'm a sculptor and I can assure you this program sux, 50% of the Scarlett Johanssen own pictures are not recognized by this program, specially if it is from the ghost in the shell movie....
it,s just an automatic tool it's not law and it's not better than human perception either

Not saying it doesn't look like Carrie but that program is the worst, there are better face recognition programs than that. Plus why is there 2 threads(again) on Hoth Leia? Are people that starved for recognition from strangers that they run to start a thread that already existed?

Back