Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are undoubtedly tayloring marks. They must be skipping the process or removing them...

I got mine yesterday. I didn’t fully take her out of the box, but she seemed fine after a first glance. I can’t wait to take her out and strategically place her on my shelf so my husband doesn’t notice her. He doesn’t know about her yet.

The perfect woman !! :lol

Mine was just delivered from Sideshow. It's got the blue dots on the right thigh pad and crotch as well. Started the return/exchange... should I try to remove them with alcohol before I hear back from Sideshow? Not sure. Sent plenty of clear photos.

CZuKfMV.jpg

Oh man... this is going to be a big problem.

Early adopters are lucky -- Sideshow will have exchanges -- but they will run out fast. By the time I get mine from BBTS, I fear replacements will be all gobbled up.

Easy to talk from side (I have an unspotted Leia) but I think you guys should better try one of the solutions suggested around the web. Rubbing alcohol? Something like that?

I'm actively removing the dots right now with 70% iso alcohol swabs from my first aid supply. I did find some fainter dots around the rest of the jumpsuit with closer inspection. The Swabs are working though, using about one per dot. Same thigh pad from my last post:

BP7gf5I.jpg

Oh man... this is going to be a big problem.

Early adopters are lucky -- Sideshow will have exchanges -- but they will run out fast. By the time I get mine from BBTS, I fear replacements will be all gobbled up.
Just got my 10 day notice from BBTS for this and Tarkin both...
5184632f71cd247537750224ea5c3dea.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Back