Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened my Leia from SS, there are a few faint blue dots. I might not have even noticed them if I wasn't reading this thread. I'll do the alcohol trick and be done with it. Overall I'm very happy with her, love the boots, although they could use some weathering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2 faint dots, 1 blue, 1 pink... pink came completely out with rubbing alcohol, blue you can barely see now only if you knew it was there to begin with.
Otherwise shes great, I'm keeping her. :)

Got the 10 day notice from BBTS for both this and Tarkin! :yess:

Sorry to hear about the folks with blue dots but at least the solution seems simple enough, infinitely better than the ol’ exchange / replacement parts roulette.

This figure is amazing. Nobody should be on the fence about it.

IMG_1944.JPG

Last edited:
Got mine from Sideshow today. Can’t see any dots. I’d have to inspect it under harsher lights to be sure but no dots upon first glance.

653b5c6db8e52740230d9eff100fea7b.jpg

301a9ee4e08c3723ec77203be6ca159c.jpg

I did notice the oxygen mask is quite smaller than the sideshow version that came with Bespin Han and a bit smaller than the one that came with Endor Medicom UU Han.
0bb1a63aae4e44516e0411273966cdc6.jpg

e88d98f22aa755bfbd795ca896b3547c.jpg

Both the Medicom and Sideshow are less flexible than the Hot Toys. I’m thinking I’ll use the SS for Chewy, Medicom for Han, and HT for Leia.

Got mine from Sideshow today. Can’t see any dots. I’d have to inspect it under harsher lights to be sure but no dots upon first glance.

653b5c6db8e52740230d9eff100fea7b.jpg

301a9ee4e08c3723ec77203be6ca159c.jpg

I did notice the oxygen mask is quite smaller than the sideshow version that came with Bespin Han and a bit smaller than the one that came with Endor Medicom UU Han.
0bb1a63aae4e44516e0411273966cdc6.jpg

e88d98f22aa755bfbd795ca896b3547c.jpg

Both the Medicom and Sideshow are less flexible than the Hot Toys. I’m thinking I’ll use the SS for Chewy, Medicom for Han, and HT for Leia.

nice set up Jedijim. your bespin han turned out well. I should get leia some time next month and tarkin as well.

I picked up my figure after work today and unboxed it immediately; I have one very very light blue dot but nothing that would dictate a return to SSC. She looks great!

IMG_9819.JPG

"Thank the Maker!" Just got mine in from SS, and I don't have any blue dots. All I can see is an extremely faint remainder of one pink dot, which I probably wouldn't have seen if I wasn't on the look out for the dots. What a relief. And yes this figure is amazing! The HS is so much better in person. JediJim's photo is the best shot I've seen of the HS so far.

No spots!! But this figure just makes me want the two Bespin outfits twice as much....who am I kidding I want all the Leia versions

No spots!! But this figure just makes me want the two Bespin outfits twice as much....who am I kidding I want all the Leia versions

Me too! I will probably buy every version of Leia Hot Toys releases. It seems like a long shot, but Bespin Leia would be amazing. I would buy two of her and then get an extra Hoth outfit and ANH boots to create the escape look.

Back