Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from budget stark

image.jpg

They just seem to lack much detail and weathering. I hope they get fixed for the release.

Just noticed that base. Yeah annoying though I like the solid DS floor. Too bad HT wasn't thinking ahead for LUke and put in swappable.

And I'll be happy to dust up leia's boots a bit. That is a perfect figure. I'm really excited for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to them, but HT has Q4 2017 - Q1 2018. I would rather continue expecting it for that time frame and have it come early than expect it in August and watch for month after month as it fails to see release.

As has been reported, Toy Sapiens, which is Hot Toys' official store in Japan, has the release for August so the August release is official. I hear you on the waiting game though. It seems nothing is released on time these days.

Being optimistic, the Leia is more straight forward then Yoda with less pieces and a rework of what is already an amazing head sculpt. Yoda may have been a bit cumbersome what with the two heads and the swamp land base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back