1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, it looks like suit used to film EG has a bit more lighter/vibrant colors (but could just be me), plus she had longer, straighter hair. I wonder if they had kept this look for the duration of the movie, HT would release a CM with rooted hair :lol but they seem to moving away from that. But yeah I'd be down for a longer hair head sculpt!!! :D

FywxKTH.jpg

b9m8XuV.jpg

V82Mi49.jpg

SyVnePG.jpg

fvUhdbW.jpg

HT's DCEU figures are a bit oversized in general with figures nearing the 13 inch range (meaning they'd be 6'6"... none of the actors are that tall). Maybe you could argue for Ben getting that range with boots and bat ears.

This figure's height is actually pretty close. She's a little over 11 inches... which makes her accurately in the 5'7" range.

Last edited:
I love the CM figure, it’s the best one I have!

However, it is very limited in its pose options due to how tight the suit is!

I’m reluctant to move the arms and legs too much in case I tear the suit or cause permanent creases etc

So I wanted to see if anyone would share their poses to give me some ideas and to see how much movement you can get on her without causing problems!

Thanks

How could we let this thread go down??

tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

I love the CM figure, it’s the best one I have!

However, it is very limited in its pose options due to how tight the suit is!

I’m reluctant to move the arms and legs too much in case I tear the suit or cause permanent creases etc

So I wanted to see if anyone would share their poses to give me some ideas and to see how much movement you can get on her without causing problems!

Thanks

I'm not too terribly much of a poser, but here's one from davejames

4EU0L7s.jpg

Got the ankle extenders, and wow the subtle height enhancement makes a big difference! And now I can tilt her feet down for supersonic and light speed flight! :D

Got a chance to snap some pics, and the ankle extenders are very helpful! I was a bit apprehensive at first, but of course the boots are made of a pliable plastic so I just had to slot in the extenders and the boot held them in place.

Much improved foot movement! (Of course the range is much greater than this, but then it would expose the joint lol)

zDelzim.jpg

IUkLmeY.jpg

wAm86VV.jpg

Here she is next to AoU Captain America, and wow she looks even better in proportion!

e4QgCQz.jpg

gkrCctk.jpg

Got a chance to snap some pics, and the ankle extenders are very helpful! I was a bit apprehensive at first, but of course the boots are made of a pliable plastic so I just had to slot in the extenders and the boot held them in place.

Here she is next to AoU Captain America, and wow she looks even better in proportion!

e4QgCQz.jpg

gkrCctk.jpg

Much better. Whoever gave you this idea really knows his stuff. :D

Much better. Whoever gave you this idea really knows his stuff. :D

Hahahaha, I agree with The Buffinator!

The ankle extenders make such a difference with this figure!!

:lol :lol Very true :wink1:

Are a particular set of ankle extenders required? Where did you order? Thnx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the set I ordered:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Extra-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Hope it helps! :)

Back