1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the added articulation, it was gleeful to find a simple yet effective flight pose!

I'm going to have this one displayed in this epic flight pose full time! All to do was tilt the head up, tilt the feet down, and add some photon blast effects; and with the bendy pole it makes for a striking look without having to worry of the suit.

TyGfPbO.jpg

gMBJyuI.jpg

KhaAfhT.jpg

qePHHYH.jpg

PFi7phj.jpg

What a marked improvement that extra little bit of plastic makes! I'll definitely have to get a hold of a few of those extenders.

Thanks for the pics, Zurdo!

Captain Marvel next to Alita Battle Angel!!!!!!!!
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

p7W4X8s.jpg

JQyaGbf.jpg

dmGgM66.jpg

meEGcXz.jpg

I'm so happy seeing them next to each other since I watched both films at the theaters in back to back months and just absolutely enjoyed BOTH!!!!!!!!
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

Finally ordered ankle extenders too.

Nice! :) As others noted it's a good little addition to make a great figure even better!

They look good next to each other Zurdo!

How would you rate the Wasp figure in hand?

Yep! :) I'd say the Wasp figure is excellent in hand; the figure's suit is intricately detailed and looks very identical to the movie suit in my opinion (and the final product looks to be improved upon the prototype). Both masked and unmasked head sculpts are fantastic, I'm hard pressed to display one or the other so I'll go with both haha Plus the wings are big and impressive and make for an awesome display!

Wow it's been a whole year since this figure has been released and I still feel excited about it!
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
This is probably the figure I have played most and spent a lot of time with!

Nice! :) As others noted it's a good little addition to make a great figure even better!

Yep! :) I'd say the Wasp figure is excellent in hand; the figure's suit is intricately detailed and looks very identical to the movie suit in my opinion (and the final product looks to be improved upon the prototype). Both masked and unmasked head sculpts are fantastic, I'm hard pressed to display one or the other so I'll go with both haha Plus the wings are big and impressive and make for an awesome display!

I?m glad you are enjoying that Wasp figure. I was tempted to order it but then I have to get Ant-Man :)

I?m glad you are enjoying that Wasp figure. I was tempted to order it but then I have to get Ant-Man :)

Yeah she's great! Haha yeah I also got AM as well, really like that suit design. Though I had gotten Wasp to of course add more heroines, but also I'm looking to sort of recreate the A-Force shot from Endgame! :)

I agree with you 100% sky_captain!

I did not have mine in a flight pose, but even just standing there she looked much better next to other figures once I added the extenders. The extenders made a huge difference for such a minimal cost ...a total win!

It's not even funny, how much ankle extenders improve this figure.
4KQYRMOh.jpg

Nice pose! :) Yep that extra articulation and added height makes a huge difference!

I agree with you 100% sky_captain!

I did not have mine in a flight pose, but even just standing there she looked much better next to other figures once I added the extenders. The extenders made a huge difference for such a minimal cost ...a total win!

Very much agreed Omega!

I have all my figures boxed and stored in the attic until my basement renovation can be completed. But seeing some of these pictures make me want to bring my Captain Marvel down and pose her somewhere in my home office ...such a cool looking figure!

Back