1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making full use of the Danvers HS here [emoji847]

65c936b19eec3c7a03be3f771c5ef111.jpg

a07b42d2587599d5da0c136c9769ebee.jpg

33e54dee51083c0b3dd8178bde83ed7d.jpg

7b40fed70e18e8013cb958f24f58d117.jpg

I should finally be receiving this figure early next month..... maybe. The ETA is currently 7th of September, but Popcultcha here in Australia has sometimes been taking an additional two weeks just to process newly arrived stock and add in postage delays and there’s a chance I might not receive it until October.

oh, second page, can't have that right Zurdo?

Anyway, having some fun today so took this picture ,esp with the venom craze haha. ;D

venomized cm a.jpg

Okay, okay, lemme just say, I'd finally put together my Captain Marvel movie display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

G'AAAHHHHHHH I'm just so immensely, astoundingly, incredibly, inexorably, tremendously, stupendously, HHAAAAPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY and OVERJOYED to have this MARVELOUS display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHAAAAPPPPPYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm in euphoria, just SO MUCH Captain Marvel goodnesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YkaUzBR.jpg

6HcdeCn.jpg

9CqTy14.jpg

l9cPFXJ.jpg

MZ85mJK.jpg

oCwBDgm.jpg

WEQvnja.jpg

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

CAPTAIN MAVEL! CAPTAIN MARVEL! CAPTAIN MARVEL! CAPTAIN MARVEL! CAPTAIN MARVEL! CAPTAIN MARVEL! CAPTAIN MARVEL! CAPTAIN MARVELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Marvel is LOVE

:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy

:love :love :love :love :love :love

:lol

That just brings a smile to my face.

Kinda jealous that I only have one of her.... at least for now. I have the Endgame version on preorder, and I also have the 1/10 scale Iron Studios pieces, one in hand and another on preorder as we’ll.

:lol

That just brings a smile to my face.

Kinda jealous that I only have one of her.... at least for now. I have the Endgame version on preorder, and I also have the 1/10 scale Iron Studios pieces, one in hand and another on preorder as we?ll.

tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

Yeah I almost CANNOT wait for the HT EndGame CM!!!! Looking forward to the IS EG Captain Marvel as well!!

Great display Zurdo95D! :clap :rock

Thank You! :wave I'm just so ecstatic about it!!!!!!!
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

Back