1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure don't look like the actor and the cat don't look like the cat. You cannot pose the figure cause of the suit. I still kinda like it, but I would still say it is a miss. Not Ant-Man miss, but still ...

Yeah Zurdo, I have heard mostly negative comments about Goose. It seems that most people were happy that he was included in the Deluxe version but are unhappy with his appearance. I have heard some say that it barely looks like a cat (which I think I is a bit strong). I can?t really say personally because I have to basic version so I have not seen Goose in hand. But I do have to say based upon pictures that I don?t think this looks much like the cat in the movie.

Agreed!!!

The figure don't look like the actor and the cat don't look like the cat. You cannot pose the figure cause of the suit. I still kinda like it, but I would still say it is a miss. Not Ant-Man miss, but still ...

Well the figure looks just like Breeeee Larson to me
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

Agree about Goose and the restrictive suit.

Agreed!!!

Well the figure looks just like Breeeee Larson to me
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

Agree about Goose and the restrictive suit.

I will finally be able to judge for myself on Thursday. I think the likeness is pretty good from photos and while the suit may be restrictive, it is quite visually stunning. Excited to finally add her to the collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wait is finally over after seeing everyone' pictures I was getting jealous haha. Some pics here. Flight suit also came in today so did a quick kitbash. I had the jacket on at first, but decided it looked a bit poofy on my kitbash so I just hung it to the side with a makeshift 1/6 hanger.

carol 1.jpg
carol 2.jpg
DSC00853.jpg

I will finally be able to judge for myself on Thursday. I think the likeness is pretty good from photos and while the suit may be restrictive, it is quite visually stunning. Excited to finally add her to the collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! :) I hope you'll be wowed and marveled by her, but maybe not to the extent I was :lol :rotfl

The wait is finally over after seeing everyone' pictures I was getting jealous haha. Some pics here. Flight suit also came in today so did a quick kitbash. I had the jacket on at first, but decided it looked a bit poofy on my kitbash so I just hung it to the side with a makeshift 1/6 hanger.

View attachment 488824
View attachment 488825
View attachment 488823

Nice setup!! Pretty cool pilot suit kitbash too! I thought about putting together a pilot Carol Danvers, but my only nitpick is that she had her hair in a bun/braided in the film, so I'm going to go for a casual look instead :D

Nice setup!! Pretty cool pilot suit kitbash too! I thought about putting together a pilot Carol Danvers, but my only nitpick is that she had her hair in a bun/braided in the film, so I'm going to go for a casual look instead :D

I agree with ya, Zurdo, I have the swtoys casual version on preorder. My original plan was to use this head with the swtoys body and costume and use the swtoys head for this flight suit since it has rooted hair and try to make a bun out of it. As I'm sure the swtoys likeness won't be super great, I also have some large glasses that kind of look like aviator glasses to mitigate that hehe.

I agree with ya, Zurdo, I have the swtoys casual version on preorder. My original plan was to use this head with the swtoys body and costume and use the swtoys head for this flight suit since it has rooted hair and try to make a bun out of it. As I'm sure the swtoys likeness won't be super great, I also have some large glasses that kind of look like aviator glasses to mitigate that hehe.

That's a good plan! I suspect rearranging hair on a 1/6 head sculpt would be tricky. It'd be amazing to recreate this look:

USf5d3R.jpg

Yeah I'm interested in the SWT disguise, but I'll wait to see some reviews/photos before deciding lol Using the included bomber jacket, I'm going for some of the more casual looks she had in the memory scenes

raAgJBb.jpg

claTLUq.jpg

Zurdo, I wish I loved anything in the world the way that you love Captain Marvel.

With that said, your enthusiasm is definitely contagious; and has got me really excited to get this figure.

Hurry up Sideshow!:impatient:

Jesus Christ...Sideshow just postponed my final flex payment for the Deluxe Version again.

From July 20th to August 20th. At this rate I fully expect to receive Endgame Black Widow sooner that Captain Marvel. Crazy.

Back