1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen any but there's the Toys Era Skrull head/hand set I'm sure you've seen? I can't remember if there was a thread for that pack or not. I really haven't seen many people post pics using them. Even me, I bought a set and didn't do anything with them lol

Yeah, that's the one I was looking at. I'm bored, I have time on my hands, and that tends to be dangerous, lol.

Saw this version of Captain Marvel. Actually the tentacle goose is pretty cool. Wish the official version came with an alternate head.

Ww5MRP9.jpg

p8Ry2XK.jpg

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but has anyone customized/kitbashed a Talos yet? I'm going a little Corona-stir-crazy and I've got some funds to burn, and I'm serious thinking about trying my hand at a full blown custom, but was wondering if any other nuts have attempted it yet. :)
I'm bored, I have time on my hands, and that tends to be dangerous, lol.
Well, after placing a boatload of orders from bunch of different retailers, the Talos project is a go. Pray for me, y'all.

bb50fd34-d3e2-4b47-a21f-67b3b6ffa80a-talos.jpg

Saw this version of Captain Marvel. Actually the tentacle goose is pretty cool. Wish the official version came with an alternate head.

Ww5MRP9.jpg

p8Ry2XK.jpg

Does look good. If I didn’t have the HT coming I’d probably pick it up. Would be interested to see side-by-side. Maybe they’ll sell the heads and Flerken separately.

Ww5MRP9.jpg

p8Ry2XK.jpg

Interesting, I may pick one up if turns out well enough. Admittedly I'm a bit antsy posing my CM figure, but if I end up picking this one up I'll maybe feel more free to pose dynamically and display as such since I'm more of a museum poser. Also notice the 1/6 pager, very cool, I wish the HT came with it too lol

Ww5MRP9.jpg

p8Ry2XK.jpg

Is this 3rd party figure up for preorder yet?

I might get one as a cheap(er) 2nd figure so I can display her with the helmet on and keep the Hot Toys with the full Brie Larson sculpt. And also the accessories like the pager and extra Goose head are a nice addition that Hot toys did not include.

I tell myself that I will limit myself to 1 figure per character but I keep breaking that rule. I was going to pass on EndGame Captain Marvel but I could not resist the improved Brie Larson sculpt.

Will do. My supplies are arriving this week and I'm starting the build. I did hit my first roadblock, though. LMK if any of y'all have advice here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234413&p=10301420#post10301420

Awesome! :) I was about to chime in about the neck adapters, but I see other fellow members answered your queries in your thread. Hope it works out :)

MbDyVTO.jpg

The two captains.

Too awesome!!! I would've like to have seen those two interact more, but same with other characters lol

A word of caution about the jacket, the hair sculpt pushes down on the jacket, so I pulled it down as much as possible so as to lay it flat as possible on the shoulders area. I'd suggest if displaying the figure long term with the jacket on, just rest the head sculpt on top of the body without popping it in all the way (and maybe secure it with a non-residual adhesive).

Back