1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i was thinking you could just swap out the ankle joint for a longer one like this

02ab92e607518f6768640b93df73b357_700x700.jpg

Unless the legs look like this and they don't detach

6-hot-toys-mms288-avengers-age-ultron_1_f58f664614a39545cc8bbbb8e7d17eaa.jpg

then we need this

8939427177887889487.jpg

This wouldn't work on the Shuri figure cause the pants stop at her feet. But you could just give her leg warmers or find some material that matches the skirt .

Thank you so much Centrocal, that was extremely helpful!

I am going to try that when my Captain Marvel arrives (recently pushed to June).

And yes as you mention this would not work with Shuri unfortunately. In her case I was thinking of adding some rubber soles under her shoes to give her a little extra height ...not too much of course bk I don’t want her looking like Herman Munster (yes I’m old) :)

Well, if this group image is an indication, it 'appears' that Nebula (and maybe even Mantis) look to be taller. Not sure why they didn't do something more appropriate for Shuri and CM?

Captain-Marvel-Hot-Toys-Featured.jpg

Don’t know if these scale inaccurately or not, but heights do seem a bit all over the place. They do look small beside the male figures, but within the all girl group they seem to be relatively close although still not quite right based on reported heights.
Brie Larson, Zoe Saldana and Pom Klementieff are all 5’7” (which means someone is off or maybe Mantis is wearing high heels, which could be the case)
Evangeline Lily is 5’6”
Letitia Write is 5’5”
Karen Gillian is 5’11” (need to see her paired with characters like Bozeman/Black Panther 6’ and Renner/Hawkeye 5’9”) her head looks too small in the pic.
Scarlett Johansson is 5’3”
I wasn’t planning on getting Gamora since I have the first one, but after seeing this group shot I?ll pick it up as well. HT needs to put up the others and announce white costume Valkyrie and Okeyo.

Last edited:
Seems a little odd to me that Captain Marvel was released by Hot Toys several weeks before Director Krennic, and Krennic got to Sideshow first. Oh well. Hopefully she's in soon as well.

Seems a little odd to me that Captain Marvel was released by Hot Toys several weeks before Director Krennic, and Krennic got to Sideshow first. Oh well. Hopefully she's in soon as well.

Yea I am getting rather restless waiting for this figure, I am honestly strongly considering canceling my order with sideshow and importing the figure from a seller on ebay it would only cost a extra $25.....if I don't get a shipment notice by the beginning of June I will no longer be able to wait to have her in my hand's

Just got a shipping notice from Sideshow for the 6th (as in, the day after tomorrow). That was a little surprising.

I'm still debating on whether I want to get that casual outfit set, since I'll likely be using the helmeted head for this one the majority of the time. It was a cool look, but just not sure if I care enough about it to spend another $120 or so for the outfit and a decent body...

Even cooler would be a flight suit from the movie, but seems doubtful we'll see that one made.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but has anyone customized/kitbashed a Talos yet? I'm going a little Corona-stir-crazy and I've got some funds to burn, and I'm serious thinking about trying my hand at a full blown custom, but was wondering if any other nuts have attempted it yet. :)

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but has anyone customized/kitbashed a Talos yet? I'm going a little Corona-stir-crazy and I've got some funds to burn, and I'm serious thinking about trying my hand at a full blown custom, but was wondering if any other nuts have attempted it yet. :)

I haven't seen any but there's the Toys Era Skrull head/hand set I'm sure you've seen? I can't remember if there was a thread for that pack or not. I really haven't seen many people post pics using them. Even me, I bought a set and didn't do anything with them lol

Back