1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wonder Woman figures are pretty tall, and are more less in scale with their Cavill Superman and Batfleck counterparts. But I agree that a 5?7? Larson would not be that vastly shorter than a 6?0? Evans, as shown in the pics above where this figure is standing next to Cap.

Agree, perhaps ankle extenders could solve the issue somewhat. And using the flight stand could mitigate the stature discrepancy. Though for me I'm going to have a section of a shelf dedicated to Captain Marvel!!!!!
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

Yep she is a bit shorter compared to the other superheroes. Though, it doesn't seem to bother me at all. Here's a few comparisons!

nvl5EsD.jpg

I1KewDP.jpg

lD0wtf3.jpg

FeZiA2T.jpg

Thanks for the pictures! Yeah she's definitely on the short side, I feel that she should be as tall as, if not taller than Spidey? (noting that's not the MCU Spidey). Another cm of height I think would have been enough.

Still a great figure though!

Is it possible to angle the hips at all so you can put her in a more natural standing pose? Or is she just always going to be standing at attention like that?

Ahh, I hadn't completely noticed her stance until you pointed it out :D I'm able to push her legs in closer for a more natural standing pose as you mention, but moving them up or out to the side can be a bit restrictive :D

When is Sideshow going to start shipping her?
The waiting is awful!

I sure do hope it's soonish, perchance the end of this month or next month so everyone can receive her! I can't WAIT to get the rest of my preorders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the post on HT's Facebook page this morning and my first thought was "I've got to get on the boards and check on Zurdo!" :)

Thank you! :) I sincerely appreciate your sentiment :)

It was a huuuuuuugggeeeee surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic:

I know we've been suddenly hit with the Endgame Captain Marvel announcement, but I'm still PUMPED about this one!!!!!!!

tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif