1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if someone was to create a sculpted hair version based on Endgame (the final battle) then I'd absolutely consider picking that up. But the routed ones look pretty terrible at the moment, at least to me.

340sznq.jpg

Her EG suit seems to be based off the same Kree suit she's been been wearing. If so, then I could see HT releasing an EG CM, as they've teased the Starforce version as well. Though I'm not too fond of her short haired look.

In anticipation of the Carol Danvers head sculpt, I'n not certain how likely, but I wonder if a third party will create her disguise clothing set, if they do, I'll want to make a casual CM.

i3YACqC.jpg

hcYOJnN.jpg

Man, I know it's only a subtle difference but BOY do I love that Endgame version.

I gave up and ordered this one a while back (just in case Hot Toy's decide not to do an EG variant). But if they did put this one up, ooh that will be a tough call.

340sznq.jpg

Her EG suit seems to be based off the same Kree suit she's been been wearing. If so, then I could see HT releasing an EG CM, as they've teased the Starforce version as well. Though I'm not too fond of her short haired look.

How did you get such a nice shot? That would make a great poster. It looks like the red and blue have been reversed when compared to her solo movie outfit.

How did you get such a nice shot? That would make a great poster. It looks like the red and blue have been reversed when compared to her solo movie outfit.

yup, reversed. also the solo movie color scheme is more accurate to the comics costume colors except hair and sash. endgame has those but opposite colors... so it's like they're telling us to get both down the road :slap

340sznq.jpg

In the special features of Endgame, it clearly shows her wearing her solo movie outfit when they were filming the final battle scenes. So it looks like they just digitally flipped the colors and added the sash.

So, basically, yes, this is just a recolor of her original outfit.

Wow, fantastic shot. I really, really hope HT doesn't somehow decide to skip this version.

Agree, I'd hope that eventually they solicit a PO

Lol I stumbled upon that image when searching for pictures of her EG suit, and agree, I think it would make a fantastic poster. A simple color swap seems to make a substantial difference.

yup, reversed. also the solo movie color scheme is more accurate to the comics costume colors except hair and sash. endgame has those but opposite colors... so it's like they're telling us to get both down the road :slap

In the special features of Endgame, it clearly shows her wearing her solo movie outfit when they were filming the final battle scenes. So it looks like they just digitally flipped the colors and added the sash.

Ahh good catch, I have not watched the special features yet. Good to know the colors were reversed.

Its similar but not the same, just about every detail is tweaked. The lines on the shoulders are different, collar is wider, belt is a bit different, the pants are very different. The EG suit is 100% digital, not just a physical suit with a color filter. Not unlike the Quantum suits, or Spider-Man and Black Panther. They often film with a a placeholder suit on actual people but do a total replace digitally. Plus the EG sequences were shot before the solo Marvel film, they only finalized the design of the modern suit well after they had the footage.

C8jAAsK.jpg
RWr6MaK.gif

Is the Endgame version black/red or blue/red? Regardless the design looks really great. Really hoping they release this as a 1/6 figure! I'll probably display my CM solo version with the masked helmet then put the head with sculpted hair on this Endgame body.

I haven’t seen the movie, but it looks like the endgame costume is a mix between the colors of the Captain Marvel (male version) uniform and the Ms Marvel suit (As designed by Dave Cockrum) with the high gloves/boots and the belt. Pretty neat!

Holy crap, how did this thread slip all the way back to page 3????

Anyway FINALLY watched the movie last night & I am now even more hyped for the figure.

The movie was great, Brie is a perfect Captain Marvel & Goose the cat is THE BEST bit part character in any of the MCU movies...possibly even all movies ever!!!

Loved Seeing Fury develop as well.

It's just great & I seriously need HT to get her out sooner than December now

That is all...you may all carry on about your daily business now, thank you :lol

Neil

Holy crap, how did this thread slip all the way back to page 3????

Anyway FINALLY watched the movie last night & I am now even more hyped for the figure.

The movie was great, Brie is a perfect Captain Marvel & Goose the cat is THE BEST bit part character in any of the MCU movies...possibly even all movies ever!!!

Loved Seeing Fury develop as well.

It's just great & I seriously need HT to get her out sooner than December now

That is all...you may all carry on about your daily business now, thank you :lol

Neil

Glad you liked the film as well! Agree, I really liked BL in the role. That final battle scene where she's flying through the warheads and blasting the spaceships just makes me feel giddy like a little kid.

I'm AMPED for this figure and would want to get it sooner but I don't mind them taking the time to refine it; I speculate it'll release late this year or early next year.

I'm all in for all the Captain Marvel suit variants, I would definitely want her look from the beginning of EndGame

N2EoHuW.jpg

Back