1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any better pictures of her second Endgame costume? I can't even see what's different with it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I hope they make a final battle Endgame version. I just liked how bad ass she was confronting Thanos ... even though she got taken down with the power stone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite is the suit from the origin movie but long hair from Endgame. I agree with Mr. Tanker and like the idea of having the option to mix and match.

Does anyone have any better pictures of her second Endgame costume? I can't even see what's different with it.

First suit has red shoulders, belt, and gloves, gold shoulder caps, blue main color. Second suit is blue shoulders, blue sash belt (comic design element), and gloves, red main color, no gold shoulder caps, different collar

First suit
SBP97ud.png

MrxusZy.png

uOkaJTh.png

Second suit

TdpPiDg.jpg

ivCcMZc.png

fIBzRuF.png

Trailers showed the helmet, final movie didn't have that

dioiXRl.jpg

xHs0PhX.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the images! I finally see the differences. I watched the movie three times and couldn't see her color scheme. I gotta say her final battle suit is probably my least favorite

I ordered the origin suit and I definitely want the final EG suit. Enough differences to warrant both their presence on my display. I'll probably skip gold shoulder pads as it's pretty similar to the origin. Like her straight long hair in that suit though.

I have just about one of each Avengers members. Definitely going to to get her. I imagine there will be 3 versions knowing Hot Toys. It’s been great time to get previously displayed figures and savings $50+$100 per figures I didn’t pre order from Sideshow. Finally at the point to take advantage and save money While choosing my favorite version of each characters. I’m going to Take my time of what release of Captain Marvel to add. She’ll most likely be major player in the Future. I imagine that the MCU will fallow the comic books and we will get The New Avengers after Avengers Disassembled ended the original 500 issue run. Since then there’s been to many Avengers teams and reboots.

I still haven't pulled the trigger on this figure. Just haven't really connected with the character yet.

I guess there are versions to come. However origin version isn't bad. Especially with accessories.

Hmmm

Thanks for the shots. The Endgame version is a must-have. I'm not wild about the facial expression on the CM figure so I'm holding off and hoping.

I so hope one of the new releases being teased for tomorrow is that Endgame look

Will be all over it like a rash if it is.

Will keep my order in for the original version but need the EG look too

Neil

I still haven't pulled the trigger on this figure. Just haven't really connected with the character yet.

I guess there are versions to come. However origin version isn't bad. Especially with accessories.

Hmmm

Yeah I haven't quite connected with her yet either. This is one figure I'm getting more just for the great looking costume. And for the potential that I think she might have in the future.

Am in for the Endgame final suit look, much prefer that suit, and the haircut.

Not so fussed by the CM movie figure; altho paradoxically I did like the green suit, so if that turns up I may yet be tempted..

Back