1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really worried about the boots and the armored head. Hoping they reconsider and do a two piece head/neck and two piece boot. Some of those promo pics she has flat feet in flying poses...please HT, just don't, don't go backwards.

I think I saw on Justin's YouTube channel that she *does* have 2-piece boots, which is a good selling point. Agreed on the head/neck issue.

I'm thinking they could do the helmet/neck similar to the sonar vision head from the DX02 Dark Knight Batman. That was a two piece design. If I recall correctly, the bulb acted as the actual ball joint for the head. That said, the design of the armor around her neck will make this one a bit more challenging.

I'm impressed that HT even painted the mole under Brie's left eye (right from our perspective).

Brie Larson.jpg

brielarson.jpg

The piece makes me apprehensive mainly due to the fact that HT usually does a better job on their second attempt at a character. In this case, I don't think we're getting an Endgame Captain Marvel so you'd be waiting years for a second version. I kind of want her in my collection sooner rather than years later...

Hyperbole much? That means there's a helluva lotta white folks against white oppression. I guess that's a good thing...? :dunno

It is if they are putting misplaced guilt ahead of objective assessment.

Its 2019. There are plenty of SJW idiots willing to throw themselves on the ground to apologize for things they had nothing to do with to people that never experienced them.

It is if they are putting misplaced guilt ahead of objective assessment.

Its 2019. There are plenty of SJW idiots willing to throw themselves on the ground to apologize for things they had nothing to do with to people that never experienced them.

Dude, that convo is so over and you are so in the dark. Maybe just don't see BP2, or any other "ethnic" movie going forward. Only gonna make your narrow view narrower. It's better to just talk about the toys, no?

Dude, that convo is so over and you are so in the dark. Maybe just don't see BP2, or any other "ethnic" movie going forward. Only gonna make your narrow view narrower. It's better to just talk about the toys, no?

Or maybe il just judge a movie based on the quality of its content rather than by the skin tone of its main character. Tying race to merit is literally racism.

And you call my views narrow while being factually 100% wrong about BP being the first black led superhero movie.

Jesus. Yes. MOVE ON. Arguing and trying to change others opinions over the internet is so childlike. No one gives a s$*t. This isn’t even the Black Panther thread.

I'm thinking they could do the helmet/neck similar to the sonar vision head from the DX02 Dark Knight Batman. That was a two piece design. If I recall correctly, the bulb acted as the actual ball joint for the head. That said, the design of the armor around her neck will make this one a bit more challenging.

Yeah Im thinking they just have the body where you can swap the necks as you swap the heads. Not sure if I'd want the magnets or not.

I was cautiously optimistic based on promo photos; the videos from Secret Base look even better -- knee-pads on the suit don't look awkward as I feel they do in some promo photos, sculpt looks better...but there remains the nagging worry that drop-off from prototype sculpt to production item will be greater than usual, as many of us are not thrilled with the production sculpt of Black Panther.

Realistically, I'll probably pick this up at some point, but haven't been moved to pre-order at this point.

My only worry with this one is the material. You guys think it’s similar to Iron Spider?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seen that a few places now pushed this figure release towards the en dog this year. I wouldn’t doubt it will be pushed into next year. Still pretty cool figure whether the movie is great or okay I still would like to have this in my collection. That thanos figure is cool but I think I want a full armored version

Damn been a while since I've scrolled that much !

Nice review on the figure. That's what I'm here for. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Captain Marvel figure looks perfect! The costume, the headsculpt... everything is stunning! Probably going to be my favourite Hot Toys with Star-Lord. I just can't wait for the movie. It's going to be amazing!!!

I really really really hope Hot Toys will make a Starforce version with her green suit. And also Jude Law's character! Let's cross fingers!

Back