1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I just got my Deluxe ESB Fett and what a pain in the aiss to put his little gun in the holster. I got the pin out relatively easily, but getting it back in is.....:gah:

Any tricks to getting that stupid strap pin back in the tiny hole? Why on earth it's not a little magnet like SS's is mind boggling.

And I'm surprised too that the SS still looks decent. Theres some things I like better on the SS like many have discussed in here. Not sure if I should sell him (but keep the light up base) or use the Dx pre pro parts on him.

I kept the SS version and put the HT helmet on the SS and the HT is my pre pro. so you have two fetts in one.

Here's a comparison of my 2 Fett's. Just phone pictures with crappy lighting.

1b.jpg

I have my HT Fett holding a SS Mace Windu lightsaber hilt from SS... He's reflecting on the weapon that killed Dad. :)

2.jpg

ugh... still annoying when pics show up side ways yet are perfectly fine viewing them on my phone and computer...:slap

Is the size of the pouches on the HT more accurate than the SS? The ones on the SS look to be better proportioned to me from the pics. Also, I really wish the HT hands were more like the SS. The SS certainly is dated in comparison, but the hands are really good I think.

Started receiving the parts for the Pre-Pro Boba Fett.

I’m going to pretend it’s his look from just before, during, and just after ANH. That’s right, I’m 45 and just used the word “pretend” to describe my toys [emoji1]

Anyway....

I had the idea to drape his cloak across his chest, like the poncho on “The Man With No Name.”

I think it really makes this costume distinct, and casts a very “Western” vibe. It will of course look much better when he’s got all his parts.

3c8d3520204299ae90c03b125830c148.jpg
764ef444df62159699984883587aa634.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my HT Fett but I can’t get him into a pose I love. I place him in a action pose but it feels too EU. When I place him in a traditional ESB pose its just not there feels "boyish". Still looking for the man in suit pose. Huge gauntlet doesn't make things easier!! Funny I keep defaulting to the same pose I have my SS Fett in. Collectors silly problems I guess!!!

Started receiving the parts for the Pre-Pro Boba Fett.

I’m going to pretend it’s his look from just before, during, and just after ANH. That’s right, I’m 45 and just used the word “pretend” to describe my toys [emoji1]

Anyway....

I had the idea to drape his cloak across his chest, like the poncho on “The Man With No Name.”

I think it really makes this costume distinct, and casts a very “Western” vibe. It will of course look much better when he’s got all his parts.

3c8d3520204299ae90c03b125830c148.jpg
764ef444df62159699984883587aa634.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the stock color of the suit?

Just got this in from Sideshow. Would you guys return this or can I fix this myself?

9263DFF0-B8F5-4C41-A18C-D9395F4FC21C.jpeg
Lol happened to me too, the post is a couple of pages back but I would say mine was even worse. I haven't really given it a thought after posing him up, worse things could have happened. Also, you could futz around a little and most likely make it a little better. Wouldn't believe you would get an upgrade if you decide to return it, since this issue seem to be frequent. Either way, nice purchase! Truly one of the better representations of Boba Fett :)

I forgot which couple figures that came in kinda wonky for me, but it was just the foot peg wasnt properly seated. Otherwise check all the joints to see if anything can be popped in more.

Wish this was part of Sideshow’s Black Friday sale. Free shipping is better than nothing, but I might still wait.

Might need to be rotated or popped back in somewhere (knee or hip). I remember this being an issue with some other figure.

I forgot which couple figures that came in kinda wonky for me, but it was just the foot peg wasnt properly seated. Otherwise check all the joints to see if anything can be popped in more.

Thank you both very much. Figured this might be the case but wanted to ask before I started twisting and turning [emoji482]

Sideshow/Hot Toys never gets the oval shaping on the mask portion of Boba Fett's helmet quite right. It's always sort of pointy or it's just a round shape. And they never get the eye-visor quite right either, the opening is too big.

Yeah, the "squint" on this figure is a bit too wide. I bought a back-up helmet to narrow the squint but haven't had a chance to do it yet.

Boba arrived today. Took a just a quick look at the figure and back in the shipper it went, until i can set up a new Detolf.

Will definitely be displaying it with the SS Han in Carbonite piece.

Back