1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol happened to me too, the post is a couple of pages back but I would say mine was even worse. I haven't really given it a thought after posing him up, worse things could have happened. Also, you could futz around a little and most likely make it a little better. Wouldn't believe you would get an upgrade if you decide to return it, since this issue seem to be frequent. Either way, nice purchase! Truly one of the better representations of Boba Fett :)

It’s a tad extreme, but it’s actually screen accurate. The way it bunches up like that...those particular angles, but the proportion is a little much

I am looking for a Boba Fett but don't know whether to get the Deluxe version from ESB or the diorama version from ROTJ. To be honest, leaning towards the latter because of the diorama and am slightly confused as to why anyone wouldn't go for that version? Have there been any updates on the ESB Deluxe? The accessories seem weak to me.

I am looking for a Boba Fett but don't know whether to get the Deluxe version from ESB or the diorama version from ROTJ. To be honest, leaning towards the latter because of the diorama and am slightly confused as to why anyone wouldn't go for that version? Have there been any updates on the ESB Deluxe? The accessories seem weak to me.

ESB Deluxe has free shipping and double reward points today only!

Finally received my Fett this week, my first 1/6 Fett ever actually. I quickly removed the fat suit and put some cotton in the pants pockets, other than that he's stock so far.
I still have many things planned for him to get him more accurate, but for now, he already look great on display as is. :)

Some quick shots:

IMG_4293_4_small.jpg

IMG_4305_3_small.jpg

IMG_4340_2_small.jpg

IMG_4350_2_small.jpg

Finally received my Fett this week, my first 1/6 Fett ever actually. I quickly removed the fat suit and put some cotton in the pants pockets, other than that he's stock so far.
I still have many things planned for him to get him more accurate, but for now, he already look great on display as is. :)

Some quick shots:

View attachment 435780

View attachment 435781

View attachment 435782

View attachment 435783

Fett looks amazing- any plans to weather the gloves or were the like that ESB?

I got mine today. In the small bag where they put extra pegs, there is a small circular metallic colored part. It seems like a spare button but I couldn't find out where it belongs to. Any idea?

I got mine today. In the small bag where they put extra pegs, there is a small circular metallic colored part. It seems like a spare button but I couldn't find out where it belongs to. Any idea?
The belt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm sorry man. I thought I was in the Vader thread when I posted for some reason but my answer still applies. It's for the pouches on the belt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I went with the deluxe solely because of the price PopCultcha were offering at the time...not sure I'll use the parts but it's nice to have the option

Back