1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I got the deluxe because I like the idea of having options. I can never tell if I'll want to change his look in the future. I also think that the deluxe will hold its value more in the future since it is packed with accessories. I'm glad I purchased it. :)

I only prefer deluxe if all the accessories are seen in the movie (Jyn dlx) or the pack covers more than a single movie (R2 dlx). But if I were a hardcore Fett fan who is also interested in nonmovie accessories, I'd definitely go with dlx.

Looks real good, but can't stop worrying about the figures standing in a detolf without a stand :( Telling from past experience, never again will they stand without one..... Them detolfs are damn wobbly

Finally got mine today, he’s awesome.

41AA3B6F-9508-44E6-BB5A-7489D032AB3F.jpg

Just received mine, and as great as this figure is, I still cannot quite comprehend just how bad the gloves are in terms of detailing and paint work.

Just received mine, and as great as this figure is, I still cannot quite comprehend just how bad the gloves are in terms of detailing and paint work.
I thought from the early production images. It's a shame as the eye is drawn to them as they are shiny and very plasticky. Still bought it though haha

We're the return of the Jedi ones any better?

Sent from a point in space and time

I thought from the early production images. It's a shame as the eye is drawn to them as they are shiny and very plasticky. Still bought it though haha

We're the return of the Jedi ones any better?

Sent from a point in space and time

Both RotJ and ESB Fett's hands are rather toyish. I'm slightly tempted to just hit them with some Tamiya weather effects to fill in the sculpt with dirt and hit it with some Tamiya flat clear to take the plastic sheen off. Alas I've yet to customize or mod any of my Hot Toys, I could try it with some hands I know I won't use just to see how it turns out I suppose.

I think its made worse by the fact that I have the 6" Mafex Boba Fetts and even their hands have a more detailed sculpt hahah.

Never been a big Boba Fett fan. I owned the Kenner mail-away Fett as a kid (via Proof-of-Purchase or whatever it was) — briefly owned the original Black Series release.

Curiosity and Popcultcha Pennies got the better of me. Here he is right outta the box, no real futzing.

It feels so... STAR-WARSY.

Not sure yet if he’s going to stay but dig him so far. Outside of the character he oozes that OT aesthetic, quite undeniably.

ddc48a871e543fac67d9bc0db3c88434.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I like the ESB look, the pp1 version has won me over with it's vintage nostalgia.

cSmHJkY.jpg

6N58BbZ.jpg

I go back and forth on whether I want this figure or not. Part of me feels like having the RotJ version is good enough, but yet at the same time I have a feeling once it eventually sells out I’ll kick myself for not getting it.

I go back and forth on whether I want this figure or not. Part of me feels like having the RotJ version is good enough, but yet at the same time I have a feeling once it eventually sells out I’ll kick myself for not getting it.

You will. It’s the better Boba from the better film. Just grab the regular for cheap when eBay has a 10% off coupon.

You will. It’s the better Boba from the better film. Just grab the regular for cheap when eBay has a 10% off coupon.
Yeah, the last time they had a sale I grabbed the TLJ Leia. I was looking at this figure though too. Seems like there’s more of the deluxe version floating around.

Back