1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9677 (2).jpg

Nice figure, a cornerstone in the collection. One of the better figures without head sculpt. Recommend picking it up while it's still in-stock!

f89f8d2ee7894e65d7fdc453db3cc3be.jpg

Here’s a pic comparing the 2 Fetts. There are more.

So is the neck peg longer on the ESB version or is the figure just taller in general?

*Edit on a whim I called a comic shop semi close to my area to see if they had this in stock. Long story short I now own the Empire version as well. Doing a complete redress on him but I think he looks pretty great. I love my rotj version but the improved helmet on the new one is no contest.

Last edited:
I used my rewards and got it for $185, couldn't pass up free shipping.

Man I almost literally did the same thing. Then I went and looked at Maul again. These things are so damn expensive and it sucks to have to choose.
Anyway, congrats man!

Man I love the red Death Star bases but why do I dislike it with ROTJ Fett?
Same here....cause Fett doesn't belong on any Death Star. Would've made more sense to give them a sand base; or a shame they weren't doing those paper overlays at the time. A skiff floor piece would've been nice, with a little railing attachment on the back.

Man i"m loving him. massive upgrade over the SS version, and as a bonus doesn't topple without a stand. Plus, a good pose and it looks MINT!

mKkdRto.jpg

Last edited:
Same here....cause Fett doesn't belong on any Death Star. Would've made more sense to give them a sand base; or a shame they weren't doing those paper overlays at the time. A skiff floor piece would've been nice, with a little railing attachment on the back.

I will probably swap mine out with one of the Jakku trooper sand bases and just switch the nameplate. The red grating on Boba's base really doesn't look good.

I'm contemplating selling my ROTJ Boba all-together and getting the ESB. If the ESB looked as good as some of the people's customization's to him or his suit in this thread I'd definitely pick it up. Removing the leg padding seems easy enough, but the color of the suit and extra weathering is a whole other beast

The one thing I still like from the Sideshow release that I wish this had or I could find separately is the carbonite chamber floor base.

Just got this in from Sideshow. Would you guys return this or can I fix this myself?

9263DFF0-B8F5-4C41-A18C-D9395F4FC21C.jpeg

My advice would be to fix it yourself. Mine was very similar. Just twist it back and forth and it’ll straighten out a bit. Remember, Boba Fett’s armor pieces weren’t perfect in the films, either. Good luck.

Just got this in from Sideshow. Would you guys return this or can I fix this myself?

9263DFF0-B8F5-4C41-A18C-D9395F4FC21C.jpeg
That chest piece is pretty bad. Even if you would attempt to slide it down and glue it you might end up seeing the hole the peg went through. Definitely not put together properly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It seems to be frequent this particularity in this figure.
In this thread there are many similar cases (like in the movie, not a perfect symmetry).
This is my Boba Fett.

Attachments

• 20181112_200805.jpg
    20181112_200805.jpg
    546.4 KB · Views: 462
Ok, so I just got my Deluxe ESB Fett and what a pain in the aiss to put his little gun in the holster. I got the pin out relatively easily, but getting it back in is.....:gah:

Any tricks to getting that stupid strap pin back in the tiny hole? Why on earth it's not a little magnet like SS's is mind boggling.

And I'm surprised too that the SS still looks decent. Theres some things I like better on the SS like many have discussed in here. Not sure if I should sell him (but keep the light up base) or use the Dx pre pro parts on him.

Ok, so I just got my Deluxe ESB Fett and what a pain in the aiss to put his little gun in the holster. I got the pin out relatively easily, but getting it back in is.....:gah:

Any tricks to getting that stupid strap pin back in the tiny hole? Why on earth it's not a little magnet like SS's is mind boggling.

And I'm surprised too that the SS still looks decent. Theres some things I like better on the SS like many have discussed in here. Not sure if I should sell him (but keep the light up base) or use the Dx pre pro parts on him.
I think I used a needle nose tweezers to hold the hole open wide so I could insert the peg. This made it easier, but it was still tough.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back