Hot Toys 1/6 Batman Arkham Knight (Futura Knight Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Batman Arkham Knight Futura Knight Version

If they wanted s variant they could of made the prestige version with the gold symbol??!

Hasbro and Mattel called, they want their kenner gimmick back.

Hasbro and Mattel called, they want their kenner gimmick back.

RelievedOrderlyGreatdane-small.gif

Simultaneously relieved and bummed out about this. Relieved to save money for a different figure instead but bummed cuz oof I really wanted a direct translation of the AK Beyond skin more than any other Arkham characters. So close yet so far. He’s pretty but not worth getting for me with the regular already on the way.

I don't even buy non-accurate variants at the 6"-7" inch scale. So it's a pass from me. If it was game accurate, I'd want this one, but I'm not into "re-imagined" versions. (That's the main reason I haven't bought any Mezco figures since their Dark Knight Returns release.)

Looks hideous.

Will be a spooktacular special next year.

I usually don't fall for repaints, but I'm to much of a Batman Beyond fan to pass this one by. Will Pre-order for sure.

Nope, not for me. Now if this was a Batman Beyond in the true sense I probably would jump on it.

I usually don't fall for repaints, but I'm to much of a Batman Beyond fan to pass this one by. Will Pre-order for sure.

This has just about nothing to do with Beyond other than red batsymbol... your money, but thats a terrible justification

only good thing about this release, is that it "maybe" indicates we ma get a proper red hood w/ hoodie after AK release

I'm getting more of a Batwoman vibe from this figure rather than Batman Beyond. It looks cool, but not enough to make me want to shell out the money for it.

This looks crap to me.

Not even in the game.... they just reskinned the normal suit? Bleh.

Would've actually preferred them just doing the "prestige" or battle damaged version.

Back