Hot Toys 1/6 Batman Arkham Knight (Futura Knight Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy for the people who dig it, but it feels like an uninspired colorway. Would have been a different story had they committed to the actual Batman Beyond suit. Oh well. Back to wishing for the panda guy from Suicide Squad. The only prescription is more panda.

They had bad sales on Batman Arkham then decided to repaint and giving new name....If only they did the right Beyond, it will be a good sales.

I don't hate it - not my thing, but I can see some people liking the colorway. Throw a normal faceplate into it and it would be an interesting talking piece for the collection.

After some deliberation I decided to order this... I like it enough that I'd want to display it. But I agree i'd like it more if they actually made it look like it should.

pyvsinM.jpg

Those fall coupons only come with purchases when they arrive, and look to be individually numbered, as I've had three different ones. Also believe you get emailed one restricted to your account when you buy or even enter a competition. I gotta remember to enter a comp, coz they are $25 if I ever want something in stock.

Gotta say, these are the sort of versions I like as exclusives. Classic or popular costumes or extra weapons or sculpts iconic to that character as an exclusive can be pretty annoying.

Love that game and been eyeing that version, but think he is quite shiny. This one looks nice but not sure about the black face.

Call it what it is: a repaint. Talkin’ about this **** like it’s some limited edition pair of sneakers. Nah, it’s a repaint, and Hot Toys is milking **** for all it’s worth.:lol

Thanks! Not ashamed to say it but they just got me on this one lol. Putting the normal face on this should look pretty awesome as well. I get why some people might not put money on it , but I’ll get anything Arkham related from sideshow that’s not prime 1 because of spacing.

I actually think the color scheme looks pretty cool but I don't collect Hot Toys stuff. If the face was normal flesh color would make this looks better. Maybe Neca will do something similar with their 1/4 version.

Call it what it is: a repaint. Talkin’ about this **** like it’s some limited edition pair of sneakers.
:lol

Yeah, original just didn't sell that well so they've repainted it and called "limited".
Still, it's a cool color scheme. This design looks less stupid with it.

Back