Hot Toys- 1/6 Avengers Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised to see him so soon. They are really pumping these out now! I wonder if he'll come with the sleevless option too? Hopefully they reveal him quicker than they did Cap.

I'm thinking Black Widow will be next now, then Iron Man, and close with Hulk. Unless they add Hill. At TRU they had big Avengers banners there and she was the 8th one, so they seem to be pushing her as a big character.

He looks great so far. I can't wait for the full reveal. Which if we watch Cap, it will be a few weeks out.

If they made Maria Hill, I would be so happy. I can't even tell you. But I feel the likelihood of that is slim. Why would they do her before Coulson, etc.

He looks great so far. I can't wait for the full reveal. Which if we watch Cap, it will be a few weeks out.

If they made Maria Hill, I would be so happy. I can't even tell you. But I feel the likelihood of that is slim. Why would they do her before Coulson, etc.

Better question is why would they do Coulson at all :lol

The only way I'd even consider Maria Hill is if she was a truetype but if they do a female truetype from Marvel it better well be Pepper Potts before anyone else :lecture

Your forgetting iron man

thy've already shown iron man. the mark VI anyways.

LOVING this so far, as it';s addressing my only unfixable issue with the original thor. his puffy as hell vest/armor/doublet.

I'm also hoping that they give him the same super stiff elbows they gave first avenger's cap, so he can ACTUALY hold his hammer this time.

thy've already shown iron man. the mark VI anyways.

LOVING this so far, as it';s addressing my only unfixable issue with the original thor. his puffy as hell vest/armor/doublet.

I'm also hoping that they give him the same super stiff elbows they gave first avenger's cap, so he can ACTUALY hold his hammer this time.

Those are special release iron mans they are doing the avengers iron man will be the mark 7 i beleave the suit you see when he is flying up at that alien space ship.

WE don't know that for certain. However, I'll be rather surprised if they DON't do a mark VII

The Iron man figs you are talking about the 1 is limited to 500 and the other 3000 those will not be the main avenger iron man figs.

69381c07gw1ds75wue88gj.jpg

Looking at his shoulders they look much better! He actually has some Deltoids which was a big complaint with me in the first version. This one looks so much better just in this picture. Yay Im buying me a Thor

The legs better NOT be scrawny like the first one, that is enough to ruin any figure. Im guessing they will make this with removable sleeves as much as they show in the clips like that. Unless, of course HT wants to milk out more versions like with IM.

Hopefully a bigger body and a better headsculpt this time. The first Thor is not a bad figure, but could have been more awesome.

Hopefully a bigger body and a better headsculpt this time. The first Thor is not a bad figure, but could have been more awesome.

Agreed. All the first Thor had to be was bigger. I suppose if this version does wel, we could see a Thor Thor v2 could out.

I love my Thor fig, which is why I'm gonna be on the fence with this one. I can live without the muscle body, and so far thats the only real change I can see from the teaser. Hopefully a better headculpt this time though.

The last HT Thor figure is, in my opinion, one of Hot Toys worst figures to date. I said back then when they released it that I was going to wait for the Avengers version and at last, here it is. Looking forward to the full reveal. Hurry with this already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back