Hot Toys- 1/6 Avengers Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're being too kind.

reverse-1305865316_cute_girls_reaction.gif
:wink1:

You know it! :lecture

The first release will be fine enough for me. No more Avengers will be collected and also HT has ruined everything fo me now. :(

:lol :rotfl :lol

:yess: :yess: :yess:

Looks great, the arms and proportions are a huge improvement.

Hope they nail the likeness.

I like my version one very much but this is looking superior so far so I will be happy to sell up in favour of this new one.

I just hope we do not make a loss on our original purchase.

I just hope we do not make a loss on our original purchase.

You probably will unfortunately but good luck all the same in selling it, I think those people who see nothing wrong with the original release will see the problems that the rest of us see in it once we have this new version to compare it to.

ebay will be flooded with people selling their first version of thor ...

think im going to keep thor v1 and display him with odin and have this one with the avengers all on one shelf, hopefully we get a loki for them to square off against

Looks awesome so far! The costume looks better in pretty much every way, so if the sculpt is an improvement, then this is bought.

If I ever get another Thor it will be the one from either Thor 3 or Avengers 3. Yes it will cost $400 but it will come as a miniature cloned talking Hemsworth.

Lets hope they have a better way of making the cape stay on. I honestly thought he would be the first avenger to be comming out

All that is left is black widow and they will need time to make a hulk.

Lets hope they have a better way of making the cape stay on. I honestly thought he would be the first avenger to be comming out

All that is left is black widow and they will need time to make a hulk.

Your forgetting iron man

I'll tell you what, if it weren't for Branagh's pitch perfect direction I'd never buy Thor in this franchise. It's incredible the way everything has lined up to make this juggling act great.

Why does something keep pulling at me to wait until Thor 2 or Avengers 2 for a helmeted sleeveless Thor? Make the voices stop!:horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back